Kyle Fox

Hello readers. My name is Kyle Fox. Amber let me make a chapter in this book. I hope you like her book. I guess I'll tell you about myself. Am a senior in highschool. I have black short greased hair and am 6'2. Am also a gang leader. I have like 5 other people in my gang and yes am a greaser. I wear a leather jacket with either a white or black shirt with dark colored jeans and black Converse. I meant Amber Young last year and I've bullied her ever sense. I know she gets beat up but I don't know by who. Maybe I'll steal her book and find out because she's not letting me read it after this chapter but this is about what she's going through in her life so I already know some of what's gonna happen. Am worried she'll read this chapter and find out a deep secret am trying to hide. The reason am bullying her is because I might have a small crush on her. Yeah I said it. I wish this chapter could go on private but it just can't. I do hate her a lot still though. I mean she's basically a nerd for getting straight As all her years in highschool and she loves science and english. I know a lot about her and I found out that she's scared of Danny Zuko. I can't help to laugh in my mind. Sure he's tough and really popular but those aren't really reasons for her to be scared. I should tell him that but am not going to. She should try talking to the T-Birds and Pink Ladies and stop being shy though. She has to learn to be tougher and cooler. I do love that leather jacket she always wears though. I wish she'd wear more then just mascara. The last I heard was she doesn't have any friends. I wonder why she doesn't. Not that I care. I always try to act tough cause that's how leaders are supposed to act. I like fighting and math. Am really good at math. I could help anyone if I had to or wanted to. I try to get a C in one class,a B in one class,and an A in one class at least. I study but on tests I decide to clink wrong answers on purpose. The teachers don't even question me. I know I shouldn't be doing that but I don't care. It's not like I wanna go to college or anything. Am already smart enough anyway. I think that'll be all am gonna tell you guys. Good luck while reading the book.

Hey guys! I hope you liked chapter 2! Have a good day!