I'll think about it.

Ollies POV:

Science sucked but atleast its break now, i headed to the lunch haul and sat down with my friends.
"Hows that crush going with Aoife?" Ryan asks.
Before i could say anything Brandon buts in, "I saw you two together skipping instead of first period."
"We got sent out of history for laughing." I stated.
"What were you laughing at?" Ryan asked.
"The teacher." I said unbothered by all this.
"Hey." Noah said as he walked over, "Aoife looks great today." He said looking directly at me.
"Careful, don't steal Ollie's girl" Brandon said.
"She isn't mine to have, she isn't an object." I said getting kinda mad. They cant just objectify her.
"Jeez dude we were joking." Noah said.
They fell into a conversation about football whilst i zoned out. Does Noah actually like Aoife? Wait why do i even care? Sometimes i hate her and want to rip her face off and sometimes i kinda wanna kiss her. Ew ew ew i can't believe i just said that. Its true though.
The bell went off and i went on a walk around the buildings before heading to maths since i didn't really want to be there.
"Why are you late Ollie?" The teacher asked.
"I got lost." I said. The whole class laughed as the teacher sighed. I sat down in my normal spot near Aoife, she looked annoyed. "Whats up?" I asked her. She ignored me, "ignorant." I spat. "Shut up Ollie, your so fucking annoying, give it a break." She whisper shouted. "How? Your the one who's all over me." I whispered. She scoffed, "Me? All over you? You must be hallucinating, whos the one who drove to my house to ask me a simple question? The one whos been texting me on and off? Huh? Answer that." Shes right so i turned away and put my head on the desk, "8:4, you fucker" She muttered.  Of course, thats all that mattered, the score.
Am i all over Aoife? Should i leave her alone? She seems mad when i am all over her so... i guess. Back to arguing.

Aoife's POV:

I don't know why i lashed out on Ollie, maybe its because he's confusing, yeah thats it. I doubt he will keep being like that. Im glad, i hope everything goes back to normal, i hate it when were not fighting.
The bell rings and i quickly get out of class, i try to find Dylan or Soheila or someone. I cant find anyone. I see Noah at his locker so i head over to him, "I am so stressed and i fuckin' hate it." I rant.
"Whats wrong?" He said turning all his attention towards me. "I don't even know, i just want to curl up into a ball and die." I said truthfully, maybe exaggerating a little. "Come here." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. It felt nice, i missed hugging people, i'm not a big hugger but i had no choice in this one. Plus i needed one.
He lets go and wipes a tear from my eye, i didn't even realise i was crying. "Its okay, its lunch now, do you want to sit in the library together?" He suggested, "Yes please, i really don't want to be around people right now." He grabbed my hand and took me towards the library.
We just sat on our phones, it was nice having someone next to me.
'Bitch where are you?' A text came in from Dylan, i responded with 'With Noah, wont be at lunch.'
'Ollie looks sad.' She typed back.
'Idc.' I shut off my phone and sighed. "Whats wrong?"
"Ollie."
"Whats he done?" He said with a harsh tone.
"He's just being weird and its stressing me out."
"How?" He questioned. "One minute he's all over me and the next he's picking arguments and not speaking to me."
"Sounds like he's bipolar" Noah chuckled. I let out an airy laugh as he started speaking again, "Theres nothing really you can do about it except talk to him."
"I try! I really do but it just turns out to be a screaming contest." I slouch back in my chair.
"Aoife, look at me." I look at him, "He is not worth your time." I nod and hug him once more.
The bell rings and we walk out together. "I don't feel like being in a classroom with Ollie, im gonna go to Miss Avery's class, I'll see you tonight Noah."  I smiled. "See you tonight."

"Back again?" Miss Avery asked.
"Do you mind? Im too stressed to learn." I asked. "Of course i don't mind dear, stay as long as you need, i have a free period. Would you like to talk about it?"
Shes the sweetest teacher ever. I pulled a chair in front of her and started to talk.
"You know Ollie Adams right?" I asked.
"Of course i do, Tall? Brown hair?"
"Yes him, we sorta hate each other and-"
She cut me off before i could carry on with the story. "You mean the one who stares at you when your painting?"
"What?"
"Ollie Adams, the boy who skips second lesson on a monday and watches you paint?"
"He does?" I sorta smiled.
"You didn't know?"
"No."
"Oh, carry on then."
"So we hate each other and recently hes being weird, he drove to my house at 5pm to ask if i can tutor him, he skipped a class with me and he confronted ME saying I'D been all over him." I said emphasising "me" and "i'd".
"Seems like he likes you but he won't admit it to himself, give him time to realise." She said.
"There's no way he likes me, he just lashed out on me."
"Thats like saying married couples hate each other when they argue."
"I mean they could."
"Also you skipped class?!"
"Me and Ollie got sent out and we kinda just walked around." I looked at the floor. "I never thought id see the day Aoife Miller skipped a lesson!" She chuckled.
"I'm skipping a lesson right now." I stated the obvious, "Yes but your with me and you'll still get your mark."
"Thankyou miss."
"No worried Aoife, give Ollie a chance yeah?"
"I'll think about it." I said.

A/N
YEAH BITCH LONG CHAPTER WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
im sorry i keep dragging it on and the football match is coming soon i promisee!!!!
Does Ollie actually have feelings for Aoife?
well he does or this book would be fucking dog shit wouldnt it?
okay so that was like 1000 words wtf?
OKAY BYE I LOVE YOU DRINK WATER AMD EAT !!