Library.

Aoifes POV:
I told my friends i was going to read in the library instead of sitting with them. I made my way to the library and took my comfort book from off the shelf and sat down. I coudnt focus on my book with the memories of this morning flooding back to me. Why was he so mad? He isnt my dad, he has no right to get angry with me over a boy. The door opened and Ollie and his friends walked in. Including Noah. Ollie look at me then Noah. His jaw clenched. He looked... Jealous?
As they walked past Noah ruffled my hair and said "Hey e." As i fixed my hair i smiled and said hi back. If only you could see the look on Ollies face.
They were planning for the upcoming football game. "Aoife! You could come Thursday night!" Noah shouted. "Noah, this is supposed to be a library." i shushd him. "Okay but will you come?" He whisper shouted cross the room. "I'll be there." i smiled and went back to my book. I could hear all the other boys quietly hyping him up. Everyone exept Ollie. But i didnt want Noah. I didnt want anyone. All i wanted was for me and Ollie to bicker again. And not just glare. Wheres the fun in that?
Next day
Ollies POV
Aoife stared at me across the clasroom, i stared at her back. "The sexual tension is higher than it has ever been before." Luke whispered in my ear. "Lucas."
"Thats not even my name." He attempted.
"Your birth certificate says Lucas." I replied.
"How would you even know that?"
"Your mom told me last night" I laughed.
DING DING DING..
Finally. Lunch time.
Noah said we have to plan out our tactics at lunch. Boring, i dont know why we cant just play, and wing it on the actual day. Seems stupid and pointless to me.
I swear to god if Aoife is in the library again ill lose my shit.
There she is. Reading away. She looked up and smiled at Noah then went back to reading. That should be me. She should be smiling at me.
We sat in the corner of the library talking tactics for the game as we did yesterday. I cant take my eyes off her, i hate that shes friends with Noah. I admit i was being invasive towards her but i don't really care.
Shes looking at me, i cant seem to look away. Bradley lightly punches my arm silently telling me to stop, i tare my eyes away from her and listen to the boys talking about the game.
The bells rings and i rush out the library to my next class, Aoife is in that class. Why don't you just shoot me instead? Surely that would be better.

A/N
OH YM GOD WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE REAIDNG JSI YEAH I MADE A TIKTOK I DIDNT EXPECT 80+ READS WHATT HE FUCK?????
also i am sorry for the shit writing im getting better i rpomise!!
as always theres spelling mistakes and what not, just ignore it! 😕🤭
LOVE U ALL THANKYOU SO MUC AHSNDND

That one night at the park.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें