Tingles.

Aoifes POV:
Art class was sadly over but atleast it was breaktime. Dylan was sat at our usual table waiting for one of us to show up, i sat down and she looked at me for a few seconds then said "Do you like Noah?"
"what?" I asked as never has anyone asked me if i like Noah Rennolds. Hes the captain of the football team and he asked me out in sophmore year but i said no.
"I saw you two laughing like there was no tommorow in art today." She pushed.
"I was just being friendly!" I laughed.
Soheila sat down "Friendly to who?" she asked taking a bite of her donut.
"Noah Rennolds." Dylan deadpanned.
"Oooh lala, Aoife has a crush." she teased me.
"Its not a crush!" I tried to persuade them.
"i see, is it because you like hmmm i dont know. Ollie?" Soheila wiggled her eyebrows.
"You two are so annoying." i rolled my eyes.
"We know" Dylan said.
"You tell us everyday" Soheila smiled.
Ollies POV:
It was finally break, we made our way to the cafeteria and i saw Aoife talking to her friend, she looked annoyed. Soheila, i only know her name because shes in my litriture, sat down and said "Friendly to who?" The other girl oposite her said "Noah Rennolds."
Noah is one of my friends, Captain of the football team. Also one of the many boys Aoife has turned down.
But who knew one sentence could do so much to one person.
"Oooh lala, Aoife has a crush."
Those words repeated in my head. I headed to my table on the other side of the cafeteria. Noah was sat there, "Hey dude" he said. "Do you like Aoife?" i got straight to the point before i even sat down. "Eh no, shes pretty n all but i wouldnt do that to you." He said. A wave of relif washed my body. "Wait what do you mean 'I wouldnt do that to you'" i quoted him. "We all know you like her." The whole table agreed.
"Back up. I do NOT like Aoife Miller."I told them all
"Keep telling yourself that." A kid named josh told me as everyone laughed.
————————————————————

The next day.
Aoife's POV:
I walked into school later than usual as i slept in, everyone was in class. Everyone exept Ollie. Im guessing hes skipping as he usually does. "Hey Ollie!" i said. What on earth am i doing?
"Why arent you in class?" He asked concerned.
"I just got here, i slept in"
"Lazy" He said.
"You cant say anything Mr I skip all my classes and wont graduate." I shot back.
"Yeah yeah whatever, what did you need my lady" he said tipping an imaginary hat towards me. I rolled my eyes "Thanks for the drawing, i didnt know you could draw."
"I didnt know you could paint. I also didnt know you liked Noah." He said casually.
"Why does everyone think that?" I asked.
"I heard you and your friends talking about it."
"Why were you eaves dropping into my conversation?" I snapped.
"So its true? You do like him." Hes starting to get on my nerves.
"Whats it to you?"
DING DING DING.. saved by the bell.
Swarms of teenagers came rushing into the hallways. I glared at him and walked off.
Ollies POV:
She walked away from me. I dont think shes ever made me this mad before. I headed to Literature and as i sat down Soheila walked in. "Oh, Ollie! Have you seen Aoife? She wasnt in this morning."
"No." I mumbled. I was mad at Aoife but i wasnt going to take it out on her bestfriend. "Weird, shes always here." She said to herself as she walked to her seat.
Class started but all i could think about is Aoife and how she liked noah, she could easily get him if she wanted to. She could get anyone she wanted to, but shes not a brat lke youd think, shes nice, for the most part, and shes incredibly selfless.
Im starting to regret cutting her hair. I wish we were civil, but then i think back to all the stuff shes done and said to me and that regret fades away. Okay yeah i started it but i was 7! You cant blame a 7 year old.
In middle school, we parted. Different schools. A new start. Then highschool. When i first saw her come through those math doors, i was shocked. I knew that was Aoife. My Aoife. Her face fell when she saw me. Then she smiled, like all the memories flooded her mind, shortly after she glared at me. Like she just did in the halls. After that, we promised eachother silently, that we were enemies.
The bell rang again. oh god how much i loved and hated that bell. I rushed out of class, ready for break, i walked into the cafateria and saw her, stood up next to her table. She said something then walked away, she shoulder brushed past my arm as she walked past me. Tingles.
Wait. TINGLES? What does that even mean?

A/N
i havent edited this chapter AT ALL i am sorry lol ☺️
also MY LAPTOP BROKE SO I HAVE TO DO THIS SHIT OFF MY PHONE.
thats all bye!