The Battle begin / The loss of strings

Start from the beginning

She was about finish her sentence, Sam hugs her in a moment of shock, Barb was surprised from this sudden action. He pulled away from the hug.

Sam: I know, It's not your fault either. You tried, but It's not your fault. I should be alert from this. (Sighs) Am I a bad father to them?

Barb: Bad dad? No, you are... Good dad. You always giving affections to your kids. You kicking the ghouls' butts. And also, you save Stella's life. That's what Dads do.

Sam: (Surprised) Really?

Barb: Yeah.

Sam: (Smiles) You right. Maybe, I wasn't. Maybe, I should be very careful of everything. I should be alert and watchful for my kids. Thanks for that, Cherry.

He pats her shoulder as he walks outside with his Artifact. Barb is blushing from this, she doesn't want to hide this odd feeling to Sam as she was catching up to him.

At the outside, Sam and Barb was now at their friends' side.

Suddenly, the ground begin to shake like an earthquake. Then, the castle was now broke down where they saw Blaire flies up to the sky with the other leaders' strings.

Blaire: (Evil laugh) At last! The strings are now... MINE!

Branch: It's Blaire! She has the strings!

Arnulfo: She's going to conquer the Trollstopia!

Wendy: What are we gonna do?

Poppy: (Looks at the Artifact) We're gonna use these bad boys up!

The leaders: WHAT?!

Poppy: This could be our last hope to end this madness, if we don't beat Blaire, our music and our home will be erased!

Arianna: She's right, guys. Our Artifacts will be the last hope to end this darkness! We can use this against her! For saving Trollstopia!

The Leaders: Yeah!

Poppy: For Trollstopia!

The Leaders: For Trollstopia!

Arianna: For music!

The leaders: For music!

Poppy & Arianna: For our home!

The Leaders: Yeah!

With that, their Artifacts begin to glow brighter, Blaire sense the auras which she look down and saw the trolls have their own respective Artifacts.

Blaire: (Disbelief) No! It can't be! That's impossible! There's nothing to get those Artifacts!

Poppy: You won't defeat us, Blaire! We have these!

Arianna: We follow Music and Harmony! Since our Ancestors' past actions doesn't define us, Poppy and her friends are the sources of hope to get us back in harmony!

Arnulfo: With all out strength, we can take her down!

Poppy: That's right! We follow Harmony, Peace, Love and Music! You are not gonna beat us!

All (Sans Blaire): YEAH!

Blaire: (Angrily) Pathetics! You are nothing! Nothing but a happy-go-lucky trolls without care in the world such as singing, dancing and hug!

Poppy: Nope. (Smirks) We just adjust our rules. (Winks at Barb)

Barb: (Smirks then chuckles) That's my girl!

Poppy: Anyways.... FIRE!!!

She fire energy pink ball at Blaire which she take damage. She growls at them before shooting multiple dark energy balls at them. Arianna and Poppy conjured shields together to deflect the dark balls.