Yibo jumped on the elder, taking him in a bone crushing hug, wailing like a lost child who just found his mother.

"Aiyyaa.. Darling I'm still weak!. Please have some mercy on this old man." Sean joked while hugging back the younger with same intensity.

Suddenly Yibo remembered the whole incident happened yesterday, angering him to his core. With one harsh push, he broke the hug, causing the elder to fall off the bed on his butt.

"AHHHHHH!! What did I do now darling?!" Sean whimpered with a pout while rubbing his sore butt.

"YOU ARE ASKING ME!! WHO ASKED YOU TO DO THE STUPIDITY YOU DID YESTERDAY?!" Yibo roared in anger, causing Sean to flinch back.

"B-But I-I can't allow my baby to starve..." Sean muttered with his head hung low.

"YOU CAN NOT LET YOUR BABY STARVE!! AND WHAT ABOUT ME?! WHAT WILL I DO IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Yibo yelled, his voice cracking by the end.

"Hehe.. Then you will take the throne on my place and rule the purity realm. Simple." Sean stated cheekily as a matter of fact, adding fuel to the fire.

"I DON'T YOU WANT YOUR THRONE! I DON'T WANT YOU! I DON'T WANT ANYONE! GET LOST!!" Yibo wailed, his eyes spilling loads of tears. He started throwing anything he grabbed towards Sean, but the latter was totally unaffected.

Instead, Sean stood up and climbed the bed, tightly hugging his thrashing lover. Yibo tried his best to free himself. He punched the elder's back with his small paws several times, but nothing worked.

"Leave me!" He screamed.

"Never." Sean hugged him even more tightly.

"Get lo~st! I-I do- *sob* don't Want you~" Yibo wailed.

"Hmm.." Sean just hummed while cradling the younger like a baby throwing tantrum.

"You are bad~" Yibo sobbed while calming a little from his lover's comforting warmth.

"Mn. I Am Bad. I'm sorry." Sean purred in his ear.

"You hid things." The younger complained again while resting his head on Sean's broad shoulder.

"Mn. I hid things. I'm sorry." Sean continued his trail of apology while hugging the love of his eternity.

"You are Idiot~"

"Mn. I am Idiot. I'm sorry." 

"I hate you.." Yibo's loud wails had turned into slow hiccups.

"Mn. I love you too." Sean cooed while cradling the younger from side to side.

"I don't want you. I don't want you.. I-I don't..." Yibo chanted, but his voice gave up on the lie. The elder just heard each and every complain of his little lover quietly. Yibo kept on complaining, pouring his heart out.

"I Don't want you. You are bad. You hide things. You scolded me. You yelled at me. You didn't answer me. You took steps on your own. You scared me. You are an Idiot. You are stupid." Yibo said between his hiccups, now hugging the elder tightly.

" I don't want you.. But I need you. You are bad. You hide things. You scolded me. You yelled at me. You didn't answer me. You took steps on your own. You scared me. You are an Idiot. You are stupid. But you are my stupid.  You are the most important person to me. You are mine. So Please don't do that ever again." Yibo wailed again.

"Mn. Only at one condition..." Sean said cheekily while slowly laying the younger down without breaking the hug. With one hand, he covered both of them with the duvet and hugged Yibo even more tightly. Yibo too reciprocated the hug with same intensity, almost chocking the elder's neck with his arms while keeping his on leg on Sean's lean waist, leaving absolutely no gaps between their bodies.

"What?" He asked while sniffing the calming scent of his love.

"First say 'I love you honey'. " Sean teased, but instead of getting smacked like he expected, Yibo looked him in the eyes without breaking the hug.

"I love you honey." Was all Yibo said before capturing the elder's lips. Sean was startled at first, but then reciprocated kiss even more intensely, leaving Yibo breathless. They kissed for god knows how long, drinking into each other as if they were thirsty for age.

They only parted when Yibo almost fainted due to lack of oxygen. They laid there silently, breathing into each other, there foreheads joined.

Yibo now knew that Sean was only his. That Sean Xiao can only love Yibo Wang. And if someone tries to come in between them, Yibo won't hesitate a bit before ripping that person into two. These newfound powers are giving him a strangely new personality, which didn't felt bad according to him.

"Honey..." Yibo broke the silence.

"Mn darling." Sean purred dearly.

"How did you heal so fast? Brother told me..." His words died down when he remembered his brother's words. His eyes went teary upon thinking of the possibility.

Sean immediately understood the commotion going inside the younger's mind. He smiled dearly and pecked his trembling lips.

"All thanks to you darling. You healed me."

HELLO FELLOW TURTLES!!!🐢

Hope you like the chapter...😊

So  tbh, I was getting sick of all the angst shit going on... so I simply ended the drama.😁

In the next chapter, you'll get to know about Sean's past in detail... so stay tuned.😚

Please don't forget to leave your reviews..🙏

SEE YA😘

SEE YA😘

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~