"Yes, well.. sixteen year old Eli Jackson assaulted seventeen year old Pond Suk-..... uh Suksaber? Uh…

"What is this a court hearing." Eli thought ruefully and tugs them hem of his blue uniform button down.

"Suksabaijai", the lady pronounced with a side glance.

"Uh yes…Pond in the face with his fist resulting in an injury to his nose.", The principal concluded.

"What caused this to happen?" Rhys questions.

"That was all I was given from those who witnessed the fight. " he replies. "I called you both here to discuss the tense history these two boys have with each other."

The principal pulled out his desk draws retrieving a thick black folder. "This is all the incidents that have occurred around the two boys. As you can see, it is quite lengthy. Now, I feel that we, as adults, should try to make a better improvement between these two relationships."

Eli could only chuckle to himself at that. 'Really? That's your plan you sweaty man? But, go off sir. Speak your peace.'

"I think my son is being influenced by that boy. Just look how he sits there! He has no remorse for what he did to my son's nose!", Mrs. Sukadick said.

"Now that is not true." The principal turns to look at Eli. "Mr Jackson, I'm sure you are sorry for your emotions getting the better of you.", The principal tried.

.

"I'll do it again."

Rhys looked away trying to hide his proud expression. The  boy pushed back his loced hair and  looked back up at the principal with a dead serious face. Mrs. Sukadick just stood flabbergasted like a fish with no water mouth hanging open to fully fill  her last name purpose.

In the midst of the tense situation, the door opened revealing a tall boy. Despite his swollen nose, he looked quite handsome to those who did not know the mischievous male within. He squared his shoulders back before taking a seat next to his mother.

'Fucking Pond…" Eli swore to himself.

Mrs Sukadick is none the wiser. "Look at him Mr. Walter! See how he damages my innocent boy!" She screeches.

"Ma'am we all have eyes." Rhys says and moves closer to his son. Leaning down to take a seat he whispers quickly to him, "Great aim."

Mr Walter, bles-sed this man's mental health, says, "Now that both boys are here, I may share this idea with you all."

"Don't keep us waiting." Rhys says.

"The current Soccer captain, Lloyd got into that terrible boat propeller accident just last Saturday." Mr Walter said.

Eli internally winces. He remembers that all too well. The video was circulating all over the school last month. Man got so drunk on his father's speedboat that he fell over. Foot got caught on the propeller and-. Eli shakes off the image of the severed bloody stump that was the rest of that boy's foot.

Eli didn't really like him anyway.

"I talked to the head and we came to an agreement." 

His Fox [BoyxBoy] [Mpreg]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara