Prolouge Chapter four: Warrior Unleashed and Warmonger's Evil

Start from the beginning

"Guess Dreams do Come True" The 35 Foot Tall Femme says Staring Down at the Femme-ling, The Latter's Mandible open in Shock at the Sheer Size of the Different Femme. Suddenly the Young Firepepper Screams out in Pain and Closes her Optics while covering them, She Takes a Few steps backward and Attempt to Tuck into a Ball only to Accidentally dunk her Helm into the Black Water which Boosts the Pain Tenfold like it was a Burning Plasma.

Firepepper Quickly Stands up and walks backwards in hopes of getting away from the Femme version of her is the Cuase of the Pain but She Trips and Bangs her Helm, making her Wake up With a Jolt with a Shaky Breath and Shooting upwards. Firepepper feels her Frame and Feels out of the Ordinary. "Scrap that was Intense" Firepepper Mumbles Quietly, Getting up from her Berth and Stretching.

She looks to the Left and see's a Mirror but Instead of the Normal Crimson Optics Looking back at her its now the Same Yellow Colour as the Dream, like it Actually Happened. "Well...I do sorta look good with Yellow..." Firepepper muses before Leaving her Berthroom and Heading to the Meet point Arcee and Firepepper Have in order To Hanging out in the very Small Town Of Yuss, which is Ironic since IT Happened near Yuss.

Meanwhile a Certain Silver Coloured Mech has his Servo's Clasped behind him, the Canon and Gladiator Blade Remaining on his Forearm as he Stares at a Recently Built War Table in Kaon with a Overview of the Entirety of Cybertron, the Sick and Wicked Plans forming in his Processor for Control of Cybertron. The Newly Dubbed Optimus Prime would not fully Expect a War but Megatron has other Plans to Be a Prime...

"Soundwave!" The Warlord Orders as the Silent Mech Approaches his Lord. "Send a Detachment to Yuss, the town is Small enough to be Captured and the inhabitants to our Prison for Leverage against the Aotobots" Megatron says as he Glances at the Strange Gladitorial Mech, the Latter simply nods and Walks away to Relay the Command on his Visor. Megatron simply Smiles Sadistically.

*timeskip brought to you by Sassy Arcee*

Firepepper and Arcee are just Casually walking and Chatting, just Casual Femme-ling Stuff. "So Apparently tarspeed Span out and Crashed into a Iacon patrol and he Was Detained Quickly so when he was Questioned on why he was driving like that he Said he had Tar on his Wheels" Arcee Says Cuasing Both the Femme-ling's to Laugh at the Situation the Unknown Mech had Gotten into.

Suddenly fourty purple Seekers Flying overhead and they Transform in the Sky and land, all of them having Blasters with a Purple Hue. "Alright Everyone! Against the walls and No one gets hurt!" One of the Visored Mech orders as Every-bot starts panicking and Running and something In Firepepper Awakens. Before Arcee even has a Chance to Process Firepepper grabs her Servo and Runs Through the Crowd of Panicking bots into a Alley between two Buildings, Firepepper doesn't stop moving until they reach the Other Side where Cybermatter tree's are Seen.

Firepepper turns around and grabs Arcee's Shoulders Tightly as Firepepper looks at her, Optic to Optic. "Arcee Listen to me, I dont know who they are or what they want but I know this is bad for the Entirety of Cybertron. Go to Iacon and Warn that New Optimus Prime person okay?" Firepepper Asks Arcee, the latter having Teary Optics with lubricant. "But-" Arces starts only for Firepepper to cut her off. "Dont but me Cee. I know your Scared for me but I will be fine, if you don't warn Iacon they will be unprepared do you understand?"

Arcee nods and Firepepper lets go of her Shoulders. "Now go, they won't expect you to be so far away right now" Firepepper says as She jerks her head towards the big skyscraper City. Arcee Hesitantly Nods and Starts running, tripping over her Pedes she is That Scared. Firepepper looks back into the Alley and takes a breath and Stealing her Nerves to what she is About to do.