Suprise Family event.

Start from the beginning

"Alright alright, no hand shake shit." I interrupt. I hit Massimo's hand.
"Back off." I point at him. His stupid ass winks and leaves to go talk to my father.

I turn to Amiliana. "I know this is weird but I did not kno-"

"Hey, we're triplets! Don't worry we are not like Massimo. Alessandro and Amedeo are taken and I'm gay." My cousins laugh interrupting.

"Oh nice! I've never seen men triplets before. Guess there's always a first huh?" She smiles.

I leave the awkward convo as Angelo starts talking about some gossip from this real housewives of Atlanta show.

"Your woman huh?" My dad comes up to me.

"Yeah. I was going to tel-"

"No no, you took your time on this one. Don't lose her." He smiles.

"How the hell does his ugly ass have a girl before me?" Massimo butts in the conversation.

"If you weren't such a pervert, you would probably be in my position dumbass ." I say back.

After talking, mom brings us to the dining room to eat. It was quiet and peaceful as we were enjoying her infamous carpaccios.

"Your food was so good, Mrs. Russo." Amiliana compliments.

"Aww thank you dear. I love you already." She pinches Amiliana's cheeks.

"So what nationality are you?" My mother asks.

"I'm Senegalese."

"Ouu Senegalese, I have some friends that are from there. I've always wanted to go there." My mother exclaims.

"Yes, it's a beautiful place. You really should go there one day." Amiliana replies.

"do you have any family here? Where did you meet Valentino?" My mother asks.

I freeze. If my mom hears that I'm basically keeping a woman hostage, she would beat the shit out of me. I look at Amiliana who seems to not know how to answer their question hoping she'll tell a lie.

"Well my family is mainly in New York and Senegal, and um, well, I met Valentino in a um, a pizza place!" She blurts out.

"Hm, and what did you come to Italy for?" My brother asks in suspicion. That bitch.

"Well I've always wanted to go to Italy since I was in middle school. So I saved up money and wanted to do a week around here until I met Valentino. He is the one that caused me to stay for longer." She smiles.

Oh thank god.

"Where were you stayi-" before he can finish that sentence, Gio comes in and runs to my mother. Perfect timing.

I love this kid.

"Hi my sweet boy, how is Valentino treating you dear?" She asks him.

"Well, he was not treating me well and used me as a maid until he kidnapped Ami to be his wife from New York and then Ami told him that I can't be his maid anymore. Then, she treats me as her son and Uncle V said sorry to me and now we are best friends! But that doesn't matter right now, did you know my birthday is coming up!" He jumps.

The room fell silent. Jaws dropped.

I'm gonna kill this kid.

"So you kidnap the young woman, hold her hostage, treated Gio like your maid, and still lied to me!?

You have 3 seconds to run."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I got up and ran upstairs and looked back to see her chasing me with a spatula. Shit.