Chapter 2

"Good morning class"! I walk in going to the back in my seat when I see Sam in the chair next to mine. She had her hair up in a ponytail and was wearing a green long sleeve shirt with flowers. I sit down and take out my History book. "Today we will be starting a new unit. The person sitting next to you is your partner". "You have a new project on the romans make sure u illustrate and Write. This assignment  will be due in 3 weeks". Me and Samantha started working until  the bell had  rung. "So should we finish up the project  at your place?" I mean I guess? "Okay perfect" I grab my stuff and walk to my locker. "Hey D" Holy shit Kate stop doing that "I can't help it you going out with me and Simon tonight"? Can't I have work tonight at the coffee shop. "Okay see you later ladykiller". I grab my backpack and go to my car skipping class. I drive home taking a nap.

Narrators POV

"DEENA"! Josh screams barging into Deenas room. He throws ice water on Deena. She springs up out of the bed "WHAT THE FUCK DIPSHIT" Deena gets up while Josh sprints out of Deenas room."Fuck!" Deena runs down the stairs after Josh to his room. Josh locks his door "OPEN THE GODDAM DOOR" "FUCK OFF DEENA" Deena bangs on the door and walks back to her room. Deena gets ready for work and gets in the car driving there. "Deenaa your late again" "I know boss I'm sorry it was my dipshit brother". "How's Josh doing" "Being a piece of shit as always" "Language". "Sorry" "Anyway get to work" "You got it"

Deena was looking down when she heard the bell. "Welcome to Dunkins how may i-" Deena scoffs "It's you again" "Again I said I'm sorry for the coffee" "Whatever what do you want". "I'll take a latte" " Alright". "Here you go your total is 5.23". The girl gives her the change. "Bye". Denna scoffs as the girl walks out.