Chapter 1

Hey Guyss I'm currently going to be putting my other story on hold for a couple of weeks and I decided to work on this new Deena and Sam story———————————————————————————————————————————————
I sprung up out of my bed sweating I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened to my mom. I tried to catch my breath it was only 6 am and I had to get ready for school. I rushed to my closet picking out a baggy shirt and jeans. I run to my bathroom washing my face taking my clothes off taking a shower. After I had finished my shower I go back in my room putting my bra on "Hey Deena have you-" JOSH GET OUT "SHIT MY BAD". That was so embarrassing I mumble. I finish getting ready and grab my car keys JOSH LETS GO! "IM COMING!" Josh finally rushed downstairs we went out the door I drove us to school and parked in my parking spot I normally park in. I'm staying after school so you have to take the bus home Josh nods and gets out of  the car. I get out taking my backpack I walk to my locker when I felt a hand touch my shoulder "Hey ladykiller you still staying after school" Jesus Kate yes I'm staying after school " Alrighty then see you there" She winks at me and walks away. I walk into first period sitting down with my chemistry book I slam it on my desk everyone turns around looking at me. I sit down staring at everyone and they all turn back around.

"Hello class Good Morning Happy Tuesday alright so let's get started shall we-"
A girl with strawberry blonde hair walks in the classroom "Oh class! I almost forgot we have a new student from Sunnyvale!"This is Samantha Fraser Samantha why don't you tell us more about your self hmm?" "H-i Im Samantha just c-call me Sam I have a puppy and I like the pixies." "Wonderful! So you will be sitting next to Deena Johnson in the back." My eyes lit up and i picked my head up No no no i mumbled. "Deena raise your hand  please so Ms Fraser can see you" I raise my hand slowly and put it back down. I look under my table with my head down and put my hoodie on. The bell finally rang and I grabbed all my stuff darting out the door. I headed to my next class and every class i had she was in until 6 period came. "Deena why don't you be Samantha tour buddy and show her around". Um okay Now? "Yes Deena now" I grab my backpack push my chair  grab the hall pass and walk out the door with Sam. So I'm sure you know where all your classes are because we have every class together . " Yeah i do thanks for showing me around" Yeah Yeah whatever.

I show her around the  entire school and the bell rang. I went to find Kate  "Hey ladykiller Have you see the new girl"? Yes I have she's in all of my classes. Kate gave me "The eyes" Kate no I don't think I would date her she wouldn't like me either look at me. "Oh come on ur like all snobby and depressed now I miss seeing you happy with a girl. I put my last book I needed to put in my locker.Yea sureee what ever. "You ready"? Yup We walk to the gym Kate begged me to see her  cheer team practice for  next weeks game so I gave in and told her that I'll go.

————————————————-
Hope y'all liked this chapter :)