Dumb and Dumber

Ryan's Pov
We have just arrived at my grandparents pack house. " Josh we haven't been here in a while are you ready."

"Hell yeah i haven't seen gammy or gramps in a long while. Lets go." We got out of the car and walked in. I saw a few faces i knew.

While a few people was looking at me like i was crazy. Like this one teenage boy and some one who must be his dad. So i said
"Are you knew to this pack? Because you need to watch who you are looking at"

"Listen here you useless human humanand your filthy rouge, you watch who you at talking to." Then his dad said him son so i walk over to one of the houses maids Claire hugged her and said

"Hey I missed you." "Oh dear i missed you too. Is it that time already, are you excited?" Now the new people are looking at me trying to figure out who i am.

"Yes ma'am i am. Can you go let the old people know i have arrived and is about to kill some of the new members?" "Ok sweetie i will."

I looked back at Josh and said "They are so in trouble and I don't mean dumb and dumber over here." He just nodded some of the old pack members look like they know whats going to happen.

They should they know me pretty well but they haven't seen me in a few years, so i went around saying hi to some of the people i know waiting for them with those two watching my every move.

When my grandparents came in every one bowed there heads but me then that stupid boy said "fool bow your head.to you betters"

I just keep my head up and said "It's about time you all people show up" Gammy said "Boy who you calling old" and slapped me up side my head. I head the older dumb laughed.

"Ouch that hurt. Aye gramps get her under control will you." This time gramps hit me "Sorry gammy i love you" she pulled me into a hugged."your lucky i love you!"

Now all of the new people looked confused and the people who know me are trying not to laugh. laugh, because i do this every time i come here.

"Hey grandma granddad wassup." Then Josh hugged grammy. Then said "Hey gramps. You guys came just in time Ryan was about to kill some of you knew members."

"Hey guys and why and who were you about to kill Ry?" "Oh just dumb and dumber over there. Why are there so many new members any way i as just here a year ago."

Grandpa rubbed the back of his neck and said "Haha well you see their pack was weak and keep getting attacked so we let them join."

"First why didn't i know any thing about this and how long have they been here and they still look weak. Have they even been trained?"

He shook his head then dumb ask "Why is the alpha even taking orders from this weak human?"  Every one backed up from then and i mean every even n y grandparents.

Afew people said stuff like: "stupid" "idoit" "they will learn" then grandma said "You idoit, he is your soon to be alpha soon and by no means weak. If i were you i would keep quiet!"

"No its fine gammy they will learn i am sure of it. Lets do what we came here to do. While we are doing that Corey i want them all in training they will learn i want them to start NOW!"

Now they look scared. "You all look scared thats not what i want. I bet dumb and dumber over there was your alphas? Thats what i thought. Well dont be scared.

I just dont except weak members so you will train. As for you to you aren't alphas any more for a reason get use to it. Now lets get going i need to go home tomorrow i have a mate to break in."

"Oh yeah how did you guys like the new security system i sent over? Is it working?" "Yeah it helps a pot with rouges and humans a little high tech though."

"Ok lets go. Ok will make sure everything on the system is updated and i will train a few extra people to use it."