Secrets

Ryan's Pov
We went into my grandparents private part of the pack house so we can start the transformation.
The only people that were in the room were my grandparents, Josh, the pack doctor and me.

I got undressed down to my boxers and laid on the floor, then both my grandparents bit into both sides of my neck at the same time.

After about a minute I felt like my body started to heat up and after what seems like forever in an 1000 degree oven, I started to feel every bone in my body break one a a time it felt like it would never end.

Then after what felt like forever, my bone finally stopped breaking and I was standing on all fours. I felt like I had a better connection with my wolf angel.

We talked for a while him helping me get use to my new body and my new senses. When I turned back I noticed everyone in the room in awe.
So I asked, "so whats the problem why are you looking at me like that?"

Josh answers " Because you are a pure gold wolf that we only hear about in legend." to say I was shocked would be an understatement.

I looked to my grandparents for answers. My grandma replied " So i guess i was true?" "what was true gran?"

"Well about a 2000 years ago there was a vision about my family was told that my first grand child will be a golden wolf who would become the ruler of all supernaturals and would change the world for the better.
This wolf is the most powerful being ever to live.

This person will be immortal and have the power to give any person they wish to become immortal also.

Once the ruler reach the age of 19 they will take the place as ruler of all supernaturals.

,They also will have power over every element, mind reading, mind control, total recall, change their scent, turn into any supernatural creatures, and change use any power they think of.

Because of all this power and creatures in one person. They will need at least 3 mate to keep their emotions under control. they will pick there other mate on the rulers 17th birthday.

The ruler can have more than 3 mates. If the ruler decides that they would like more mates they can choice any one they want to be their mate."

I looked at her like she was crazy but my wolf told me it was all true and I talked to all of my other forms there are a lot of the you will me them sooner or later.

Then josh asked "Gram really thats all about Ryan I mean it does make some since with all the skill he has and all the anger comes from having a lots of power."

They ask me how I feel about it all and then they told me about all I need to know and every thing and how some time I will get gut feelings and powerful pull to things and people when I need to do something.

After all that I was welcomed into my grandparents pack which soon I will run.

When we was done I went to check with the trainer to see how the training was going. I help train a little but not long because I know people were feeling a lot of power coming off me.

I know because I was reading their minds and they keep bowing their heads in submission with trying.

I must be really powerful because I am suppressing most of my power I a only showing 5% of the power I have.

When I was done I went to my house I have on their land with josh and went to my gym and trained in my different forms and practiced my powers.

After a while I call Jace we talked on the phone until he fell asleep I told him I will see him when he get out of school tomorrow.

Also then my grandparents told me they were going back with us to have a meeting with Jace's parents about the packs combining and my powers of ruling the supernaturals.

Now I am going to sleep it will be and eventful few months.