Trip to the office pt2

Ryan's POV
I walked into the office locked the door and set down. When Mr.Holms looked up at me he was shocked but composed himself quickly.

"Mr.Holms why am I here?" "Well Ryan you are here because of a security tape behind the school, as I was going through the tape I saw you indulging in sexual activities. Would you care to explain your self?"
I licked my lips and answered "Well I'm not going to explain my self,but would you like to explain your self?"

I stood up made my way behind his desk. I ran my fingers across his neck the he finally stuttered out "W.what do you mean Ryan?" "What I mean is the fact that you are married and mated but, your gay?"

He let out a large breath "What I want to know is how is it possible that you are my mate when I already had a mate?" "What do you mean the women your married to is not your mate so what do you mean already had a mate?"

I picked him up set in his chair and made him sit on the desk with me in-between his legs rubbing his inner thigh

"Well it's a long story...when I was 17 I found out my mate was my best friend. I was pretty happy he was my mate.

My parents were happy for me everything was good until, Rose who was our other best friend and her parents killed him.
Then told us that if we said anything they will kill my parents.

You see for the longest time they have been planing on Rose being my mate so they can marry into my family since we come from really old money.

So they forced her on me made me marry her and mate with her.
After we was mated for a while she got pregnant with the only thing that made all of this worth while, my angel Gabriela who is not 4 years old.

After she was bored I tried to leave then she started starving and hurting my baby girl so now I'm stuck and I really have to do what she say or she hurt my baby... So that's the story now what's your?"