The First Encounter

Start from the beginning

ANHS might have been filled with psychopath, but even those evil genius and madman have not killed anyone, hence why they were so quiet even until now.

"Are you scared, Suzuki?"

"Hm? What are you talking about Kiyotaka?" She gave me her usual wide smile with flame burning in her eyes, "There's no way I will be scared. We will get out together after all."

"Very well. Let's go."

"Unh!"

As Suzuki took a step forward and lead our way, I can't help but stares silently at her. I wonder, since when did I get so close with you?

That question has been haunting my mind as of late. Perhaps it was because this special exam has filled my heart with this strange anticipation and suspense, but still I wonder why.

Does our bond was created merely because we shared the same past?

Was it because we both live a loveless life?

"Man, why do this have to get depressing again?"

"Hmph, I am loathe to admit but I agreed with Hashimoto there. Just stop with these sob story please." Says Ryuuen, face showing a slight annoyance and impatience at the peaceful scene.

Well, that was Ryueen to be honest, they shouldn't be surprised. But...

"Fufufu, are you perhaps have gone soft from this viewing, Ryuuen-kun?”

Was it because we both are abandoned by this world?

Was it because-

"Kiyotaka, what's the matter?"

Her voice lulled me out of my thoughts, and once my gaze met those pair of shining crimson, I felt my mind's clear.

My eyes widened.

"So... Is that like, love at the first sight?"

"Nothing, let's go."

It was such a stupid thing to think about. The past doesn't really matter. What matters the most is now.

She is what made me completely whole, she was my polar opposite. She is the irregularity in my calculated world. She is the joy in this empty life. She is my light. She is my demon.

As long as I have Suzuki on my side, it's enough.

And we will have our freedom.

"W-whoo... T-that gave me goosebumps. I never take him as the kind to get obsessed like that..." Says Shibata, eyes staring at the sleeping boy.

"Hm, to think that someone like him could harbour such an intense feeling for someone." Kanzaki commented, unaware of the thought that were filling several girls' mind.

'Yet, unfortunately, that feeling will never be directed to me..' Ichinose sadly mused.

'I... This is pretty rude to say, but I hope I could replace Suzuki's in Kiyotaka's mind, even if he still won't hold any romantic feelings for me.' Karuizawa thought, holding Kiyotaka's hand, the privilege of being his closest, tightly, "I just want to be useful for him..." She muttered.