Chanel no 5

They were back in New York. The movie was a success and everyone was talking about it and about them. People loved Y/n and even Timothée's fandom seemed to want them to date. Little did they know they already were.

"Morning Sunshine" Y/n whispered in Timothée's ear. He shrugs. "Brian called. He said Denis called." Timothée opened his eyes quickly.
"What? You sure?" He asked stunned.
"That's what he told me. He wants you to call him asap."
"Sure will!" Timothée said picking up his phone from the nightstand.
"Hey kiddo!" Brian said as he picked up the phone.
"Denis called?" Timothée asked.
"Good morning to you too." Brian said laughing.
"Sorry. Morning. What did Denis say?"
"He said lots of things. He said he was missing his wife, he said bagels are not as good as they make them sound, he said he liked Y/n in your new movie and he said your hair looked flawless." Brian said.
"C'mon Brian!" Timothée said whining.
"Oh, yeah, almost forgot! He said he wanted to meet you for coffee today. Are you free at 4?" Brian said.
"Sure am!" Timothée almost yelled.
"Another thing; bring Y/n. He wants to meet her too."
"Does he know?" Timothée asked shyly.
"That I'm her agent? Yes." Brian replied teasingly but knowing that Timothée would get what he was trying to say.
"Where does he want us to meet him?"
"Urban Backyard. John will pick both of you at 3. Talk later, kiddo." Brian said as he hung the phone.

Timothée threw himself against the pillow and had a huge smile on his face. He looked at Y/n and grabbed her face eagerly and kissed her hard. He stopped to look at her and caressed he cheek. He was so in love with her.

"I assume you got good news." She said softly and smiling.
"Amazing news, my love. You know this movie Denis was planning on filming? Dune? I wanted so badly to be a part of it because I love his work and now he wants to meet me, but not just me. He wants to meet you too."
"Me? Why?" Y/n said straightening her back.
"He liked you in the movie. He doesn't know if that's what you're afraid of."
"I'm just shocked he knows who I am..."
"Everyone knows who you are now, Y/n. You were brilliant in this movie and it's getting way more views than expected."
"That's because you're in it."
"Google you're name. Now." Timothée said handing her his phone with a serious yet funny expression on his face. Y/n did as she was told and she found social media posts and even articles talking about her. 'The new female face of a generation?', 'Insane chemistry between Y/n Y/l/n and Timothée Chalamet on screen', 'Oscar nominee worthy', 'Y/n Y/l/n is the female actor of this generation we didn't know we needed'. Those were some of the things written about her and her mouth was agape while reading everything. She couldn't believe this was really happening: she had an amazing boyfriend every girl would die to have, she was getting acknowledged for her talent and now she was going to meet with Denis Villeneuve. Something bad had to be around the corner. Nothing in her life was this perfect before.

"You see?" Timothée broke her chain of thought. "Everyone is talking about you and it's not because of me." He kissed the tip of her nose. She smiled tenderly and looked at him.
"Do you have any idea how lucky I am?"
"Nope, but I know I am the luckiest man alive to have you by my side." As he said that he jumped on her and started tickling her.
"Timo, stop!" Y/n said laughing. "Please, Timo, stop!"
"Oh, you want me to stop?"
"Yes!" She said laughing and screaming.
"Make me." He said smirking. She turned him and was now on top of him.
"Oh baby, you have no idea what you asked for." She said and the bell rang. "Leave it." She said and the bell rang again twice. "Fuck me!" She said groaning and putting on a shirt. "I'm coming!" She went to the door and opened it. It was Lily-Rose Depp. Y/n felt like the floor was sinking.
"Hi! May I come in?" She asked smiling. Y/n hesitated.
"Sure."
"Where's Timmy?" Lily asked sitting on the couch.
"In the bedroom." Lily smirked as Y/n said that.
"Babe, who is it?" Timothée yelled. Lily rolled her eyes and before Y/n could say anything Lily replied "C'est moi!" and lighted a cigarette "Want one?" She asked Y/n.
"Non, merci Lily." Y/n said faking a smile.