"Even if I wasn't defending you guys I still don't think I would have been able to defeat them on my own, Prowl." She muttered as she looked down at her feet.

"What do you mean? You don't want to beat any decepticon's butts?" Sari cried out as she stepped towards her, but Julie merely took two steps back and looked away from the girl.

"I swear, you are so much like Miko." She mumbled under her breath. "You wouldn't understand, Sari."

"Why not let us learn to understand then, instead of constantly keeping all of your thoughts to yourself?" Optimus spoke up as he looked at her.

Julie looked at him and thought about the question. Why did she keep it all to herself? Why did she always keep everything about her to herself? As she thought about it, the last team she protected hardly knew anything at all about her, and this team had just started to break down all those walls she had formed over the past centuries. Why did she have to hide and carry so much baggage? Or was she really overestimating all that she had faced?

"I am not ready to reveal everything about my history. When you have lived through all of the things that I have witnessed and seen, you would probably feel the same way." Julie replied, not confessing the fact that she feared what they would see in her if she told her how she truly felt. Sighing, she flew out of the room, leaving them behind, as she went to Prowl's tree and laid down on one of the branches there.

Sitting in the room, she sighed as she watched as Sari was trying to train with Prowl and the other bots, finding herself pretty confused as to why they were wanting her to work on training in the first place. She sat there hovering in silence, while at the same time out of view of the others as she watched.

"Hiyah!" Sari cried as she tried to kick Prowl, only to end up landing hard on the floor in the process. "Ow."

"Sari, you need to concentrate." Prowl replied as he groaned, clearly not happy with her performance. Why the heck was Optimus sitting there and watching them do this in the process? And Ratchet, why wasn't he stopping this?

"Give her a break Prowl, humans don't have turbo balance thrusters." Bulkhead cried out as he helped her up onto her feet. "Or padded bumpers." Sari replied as she rubbed herself down from the sore landing.

"I am afraid that Prowl is right. As keeper of the key, Sari is a potential target of the decepticons." Optimus spoke up as he walked forward. "Which means, she must learn to defend herself."

"We won't always be there to protect you, now try again." Prowl cried as he looked down at her. "And thrust with your legs, like this." He spoke as he showed her what he ment. She merely groaned as she watched, gaining Bumblebee's attention as he looked around behind himself, but because she was invisible he didn't see her.

"Got it, I won't let you down this time." Sari cried as she took a running start and went flying across the room, her feet first as she ended up kicking Bulkhead instead of Prowl. She could hear the girl as she hit the bot, and ended up falling towards the floor, just for her to quickly dive down and end up as a softer landing for the poor girl.

"What the heck?" Sari cried out as the girl ended up feeling her arms. "Julie? Is that you?"

"What are you talking about, Sari?" Optimus replied just as Julie quickly got out from under Sari and flew out of her reach.

"I felt something, I swear." She replied as she reached her arms out to try to find her, only to be disappointed by her attempt.

Suddenly, Bulkhead started to hop on his foot, trying to appease Sari for her efforts as he hopped there groaning about the so called pain that he felt. Making Julie smile for him trying to support the girl for her efforts. Bulkhead ended up falling down on top of tons of crates behind him, leaving them falling right on top of him as an end result. He sat up in the pile and looked at the bots, "Too much?"