30

"Ugh!" Liza groaned as she put her phone in her pocket. This was so stupid, waiting around for one foolish text. Steven had been ignoring her and she didn't know why. Had she made him upset with all the paparazzi? Could he not handle being the soulmate of someone who receives so much attention? OK well, that sounded a little cocky but it was true. Liza wished she wasn't in the limelight all the time. What if it wasn't that, maybe he just needed space. There could be so many things. 

Her phone dinged grabbing her attention. Unfortunately, when she picked it up it wasn't Steven. She looked at the message and it was Nick letting her know what time they would be arriving. She grabbed her keys and left her house, getting into her car. She turned on the radio and started driving, Telepatia by Kali Uchis playing. "Quien lo diria. Que se podria hacer el amor por telepatia" Liza muttered as she drove around the block.

It was about 9 at night, the street lights creating a pathway. Midnight driving was therapeutic for her, let her clear her head.  The windows were rolled up since she hated the way that the wind would feel in her ears. She never understood how people liked the way the wind blew their hair and in their faces. 

She continued to drive for some time, a few five seconds of summer songs playing along the way as well as a few one-direction songs. She chuckled at the fact that people thought they broke up because they got into a huge argument when it was management's fault. They couldn't live in the fact that management controlled their every move and didn't let them come out as soulmates. Zayn had told her that as soon as their contract ends, they would come out. Calum and the rest of 5sos wanted to keep it a secret and she respected that.

Liz knew that the triplets would get here any minute now so she started driving back home. She pulled into the driveway and got out, locking her car. She sat on the front porch since there was no point in going in the house to come right back out. She checked her phone one last time, but still no text from Steven. She heard a car pull up in front of her and park in the driveway right next to hers. The back door opener and the next thing you know, Nicolas Sturniolo was running towards her. She got up and went to hug him.

They squeezed each other as they said their hellos. They eventually let go and she went to give Chris and Matt hugs as well. "It's so good to finally see you guys!" Liz exclaimed. "You too, nick was hyper the whole ride," Chris said while nick rolled his eyes. Liza helped them move their bags into the guest rooms. They made small talk and got introduced to her parents. Her mom thought they were adorable while her dad couldn't tell which was which.

*time skip*

"No, he did not!" Nick said as he looked at the messages on Liz's phone. Long story short she caved in and told the three about said situation. Now Matt was sitting next to her on her bed while Nick and Chris sat on the floor eating Chips. She had a strict rule of no food on the bed. Nick handed the phone back over to Liz. "I KNOW!" Liza threw her hands up. Matt just looked between us "Wait so he hasn't texted or called to even say hi in like a week? Is he not your soulmate?" He said. The girl sat there not knowing what to say anymore.  Obviously, he was her soulmate, he is but...

"Ok, we're done here. I'm sure everything will be alright between you guys but for tonight we are going to do something to get your mind off of it. Actually, for the next few nights, we are going to do something fun." Chris said as he crumbled up his empty chip bag. "I mean I was having fun gossiping about Steven-" "Nick not helping," Chris stated. "Right, sorry," Nick nodded. No Chris was right, she was not going to sit here and sorrow over some guy. Some guy who was her soulmate... but that's not the point. 

"Well I'm hungry so lets go grab something to eat," Matt said as he got up. "Ooo we can go grab some Mcdonalds and record a video!" Nick said as he went to go grab the camera. Liz had forgotten that they tend to film their car videos a little late at night. "We'll meet you guys in the van!" Chris yelled as he grabbed her hand and dragged her downstairs and out the door. Liz went into the van, sitting in the back and Chris in the passenger seat. He saw her pull out her phone.

 "Don't you dare-" "Just one text! One!" LIza shrieked as Chris tackled her and tried to take her phone. Liza kept on turning away and hiding her phone as she laughed. "Elizabeth Malik, I swear to god if you text him," Chris was struggling to take the device out of her grip. "Stooooop it tickles!" "Hey um guys you're kind of doing the most so stop," Matt said as he got in the car. "Yeah Chris get the fuck out of my seat." Nick said as he pushed Chris back to the passenger seat.

Nick sat down Next to Liza and Matt started driving. They eventually made it to Mcdonalds with music blasting. As soon as they got their food they stopped in the parking lot and started recording a video. Chris fixed the camera around. "Nick it looks good, it looks good." Matt said as soon as the older started complaining about the lighting. "That's way too dark," Nick rolled his eyes. "No it's not. Once it's-" "I'm not in the car video" Nick cut Chris off. "Yes you are," I said looking at the camera to see if the lighting was actually alright.

"Leave it, calm down. Deep breathe with me, in and out," Chris said to Nick. "I don't like the cheeseburger... PICK YOUR POISON! We're gonna play a game called pick your poison." Nick said as he pulled out the card game and everyone laughed. "It's basically would you rather but we also put one on our IG story so we're basically doing would you rather," Chris said. "Yeah so we're gonna do a mix of fan and- that scared the fuck outta me. Sounded like a wizard or some shit." Matt said, referring to Nick's yelling.

"What is this? DOUBLE DOWN?! EHHH." Liza said as she picked up a purple card. "Oh yeah, everyone this is Liza. You guys probably know her and if you don't, you live under a fucking rock so," Nick said introducing her to the viewers. The triplets started arguing again and nick was persistent about the so called "fucked up" lighting. "The lighting is atrocious, like sinful." He said as he looked in the camera with disgust. "The lightings great nick," Liz said. "The lightings awesome, the fuck. Where is he?" Matt said. With a look of what the fuck is this kid talking about. 

"Kid said sinful. What a crazy word to use for lighting." Chris states. "Right, it looks amazing." "You look amazing," Chris flirted with Matt. "Ok enough." Liza said as she laughed.  "That was too fast for me to even have a reaction. Like I always thou-" "What the fuck. Where did you get those?" Liz exclaimed making Matt and Chris turn around. Nick was there with a pack of oreos. "Milk's favorite cookie?" He said as he offered them out to everyone.

*Time skip*

"Shhh, shut the fuck up!" Matt whisper yelled to Nick hitting his arm. Liza walked into the guest room confused. "Why are we whispering?" She asked. They had finished filming their videos about and hours ago and headed back home. "Chris is sleeping," Matt said. Nick leaned over and took a picture of him before going to the other room. "Ok well I'm gonna go to bed, bye." Liza said as she heads towards the door. "Don't text him," Matt said giving her a stern look. She chuckled and started walking to her room. "I promise I won't, Loverboy."