22

"Hi Mrs. Malik," I heard the voice of one of my best friends, Ethan, downstairs. I quickly started to put on my shoes. "Honey I told you, you don't need to call me that. Sofia is fine, same goes for all of you," I heard her chuckle. I started to walk down the stairs and saw Ethan, Mark and Flo standing by the door, waiting. Billy soon followed. "Oh mijo it's been so long, how are you?" My mom went up and squeezed his cheeks. Billy had been in L.A. for the last few months visiting family.

"I'm fine, thank you. How are you?" They made small talk until we heard a loud car honk. "GET IN LOSERS!" Stu yelled from the driver seat, Trixie in the passenger. "Go, I don't need it to be so loud," mom nudged us out of the house. I rolled my eyes and walked out to the van or as we like to call it, the Barrel. We all climbed in, sitting in the back of the van as there were now more official car seats. Probably illegal but whatever, it's Mark's van anyways.

Mark was the oldest out of all of us, being 23. How we met is kinda a... long story. "So any luck with your marks?"Ethan asked me. He had found his soulmate, his girlfriend Mika. "No sadly. I swear it's getting stronger but I just can't find them," I said. "Can I see your marks?" He asked. I rolled up my hoodie sleeves and gave him my arm to examine.

Bucky

Sam

Peter P

Peter P.