[Reaction] Dark!Luffy

Start from the beginning

"W-what?" Mumble him. That's strange and new to him..

"Well I gotta leave now from this side cuz I want to spend sometimes with the girls~" say Alexa while walking away making Sengoku almost snaps.

"That's very badass, Alexa-san!" Exclaim Nami with a big smile.

"Thanks" answer Alexa with a smile.

"I just noticed, are you already married, Alexa-san?" Ask Robin politely seeing the ring in her finger.

"Drop the politeness, just call me Alexa or Alex. And Bingo Robin. You've got the points." Alexa giggles slightly.

Nami and the others get surprised for a second before asking her who's her husband is.

"Well.. first, his past self is here. Second, he has bright red hair-"

"Shanks?" Ask Nami.

"Huh?" The person called responds.

"Fucking hell! No way I married with that goofy ass old man!" Whisper-shout Alexa to Nami.

"Oh then.." Nami take a look on the theater.. well there just a few people that have red hair.. but there this one, "Eustass 'Captain' Kid?"

"Bingo! Yes you're right, Nami." Smile Alexa. Nami got silence at first before looking at Alexa weirdly and keep back and ford looking at her and Kid.

"wha- how?" ask her.

"what do you mean, how? of course because in the future we love each others, that's all." explain Alexa like that is a normal thing that've been asked by peoples. (it is)

"For you it is." a voice answered her from behind as everyone's attention is now on the voice. "Thanks for helping me here, Lex. You can go back now to y'all party in Wano. Don't forget to take Roronoa with you and remember to always have your eye on him." Azill explain while the blonde just smile and shrug it off.

"Well it's nice meeting you guys here. Considered I didn't meet any of you on your timeline. Let's go, Kenshin!" Alexa bit goodbye and drag Roronoa who complaining about how he can walk by himself.

"Bye Alexa!" The strawhat and other few smile and wave at her as she disappear with Zoro future self.

"alright. What did I left? And where were we?" ask Azill to particularly no one. 

"Well we react to couple of images and things that I should say surprised us." explain Nami that receive thanks from Azill after the explanation.

"Okay then. You guys already know about Uta, and the Gear 5.. So we will go other way from that for now. We will now react to The Dark AU!" that earn a confuses of people. What's it mean by dark?

"what do you mean by Dark AU?" ask Sabo with furrowed eyebrows. He have the feeling that this has to do with Luffy.

"It's not particularly mean the AU is dark, just one person that literally the start of all of you."

"Don't tell me..."

"Luffy?"

The strawhat sigh nervously, having to know this has to do with their captain- like before. But there's this feeling about something bad for Luffy.

"Yes. That's one of the reason why I keep no Luffy for now. Maybe I will bought him, but later." explain Azill. He then mention for everyone to sit tight because the show are going to start.

Request from @Sannnchann || In here, Luffy is 13, and Ace is 16 years old.

"Luffy! Where are you?" a voice that people know as Ace heard in the screen, as it show the Mt. Colubo where a younger Ace is seen looking for Luffy.