"Well, I'm not helping you leave, and I'm definitely not working with some grumpy old bot." Sari yelled back as she confronted Ratchet.

"Like it or not, you two are partners, allies, friends. That's an order." Optimus ordered.

Julie had been training during the entire day, and she was pretty certain that some of the others were probably wondering by now where she was, not that she was planning on going back to them any time soon. She had been working between her tranformation poewrs, to her ability to control the weather and even tried out using some of the powers a little bit with combat by making the lake into her own version of an obstacle course. She wished Optimus, the strongest bot she knew, was there with her to help her train, unlike the Optimus in this world that was so much younger and not nearly as wise as the one from home. Sitting on the surface near the shore of the lake, she heard some shouting, before she sighed and flew across to find the source of the noise that so happened to be there at such a time of day.

When she looked, she didn't know whether to be surprised or angry at the fact that all of the autobots and even Sari were there at the lake, but they had yet to have noticed her there.

"Move along kid, we haven't got all night." Ratchet cried as he turned and looked over at her, as she was falling behind from Bumblebee, Bulkhead and himself. While Prowl and Optimus were walking behind her. Not hearing what Sari replied, she watched as Ratchet transformed and was about to let her climb into his cabin, before she heard Ratchet get upset about something she had said to make him upset.

"Can we try it without the attitude?" Ratchet cried out, making her sigh at how much Sari was like a little version of Miko.

"No!" Sari replied back, just as her key started to glow on her chest, making Julie look up in time to see several bombs flying towards the team. Realizing she would have to reveal the fact that she was there, she quickly flew up in front of them, startling them as they turned from the incoming threat to find her above them. "Not again, incoming." Sari cried out as she approached them.

"Julie, get back!" Optimus cried out, but she didn't listen as she was thankful the training that she had done during the day. Summoning up the winds around her, she forced the wind to hold back the bombs and send them all around them, except for on top of them as they bounced off the wind that she had deflected.

"What the heck is going on?" She cried out. "Decepticons? When the heck did these guys show up?" She yelled as she looked down at the others, before looking back up at the bots. Just to find Optimus loading Sari up into Ratchet's alt mode.

"Go, we'll try to hold them off." He cried just before Ratchet drove away. She looked back at the threat to find two missles flying towards them and she quickly dodged them as they were aimed towards her. Both jets flying towards them flew right past her and towards the lake behind her, just for her to spin around and find the whole lake freezing over.

"Hey, decepticreeps, why not you go back to Megatron?" Julie yelled, getting their attention as she flew after them. Only to hear Optimus and some of the others yelling her name.

"Julie, no! You can't take these guys on." Bumblebee yelled as she flew towards the lake, noticing from a glance that Ratchet and Sari were headed right for it. The bots ran behind Ratchet as she flew above them, making sure the missiles didn't hit their target.

"Uh, shouldn't we be running in the other direction?" Bumblebee cried out.

"Prepare to perish, autobot." One of the jets above her cried out as it fired at Ratchet who was driving far ahead of her, but she didn't have enough time to summon something to deflect them, as she quickly flew ahead and landed with her wings shielding both her and Ratchet. Her arms holding onto the roof of his alt mode in the process.