29

ziggy's hand traveled up madison's thigh, receiving a look from madison. not a bad one though.

ziggy looked up at madison.

they leaned in to each other, kissing passionately.

eddie had been so engaged into his movie that he didn't realize that they were literally making out until he felt ziggy shift across the couch.

he turned his head to the side, seeing ziggy on madison's lap, both of them eating each other's faces, madison's hands resting on ziggy's sharp jawline.

eddie gagged.

"get a room." he said in a disgusted tone.

ziggy pulled away from madison to say a snarky comment, predictable.

"your just mad that i can pull a girl while you can't even keep a guy for a week" ziggy said jokingly, sticking her tongue out at eddie before going back to madison's face.

eddie rolled his eyes and flipped ziggy off, ziggy returning it with her free hand that wasn't holding madison's neck.

ziggy pulled away to whisper something to madison's ear.

"hey, let's go to my room. eddie's just gonna complain." ziggy said, feeling like a middle schooler.

madison returned a smile, then nodded.
ziggy got off her girlfriend and helped her up, then started walking away from the living room with her.

"hey, where are you going?!" eddie whined.

"you said get a room right?" ziggy asked teasingly as she slammed the door to her bedroom.

eddie scoffed

TW: ;)

as soon as ziggy closed the door, madison softly pushed ziggy against the door, continuing what they had been doing on the couch.

ziggy slid her hand behind her back and locked her door, just in case.

ziggy then started walking forwards to her bed, eventually dropping madison on the bed.

ziggy got on top of her and started kissing her jawline, biting softly a few times. madison returned a moan.

ziggy went down to madison's chest area, kissing along her collar bone over madison's shirt.

ziggy looked at madison for consent, the taller girl nodding.

ziggy lifted madison's shirt off smoothly, throwing it across the room.

ziggy went back to the brunettes collarbone and upper chest area.

after peppering kisses across her collarbone, she finally brought her hands behind her girlfriends back and took off her bra easily.

whatever happened that night stayed between ziggy and madison.

unfortunately for eddie, he had to hear the whole thing while laying on the couch in ziggys living room.

eddie woke up to a sore neck.

he looked around and was still in the living room of ziggy's house.

he sat up and felt his back crack.

he groaned at the sudden snap.

he twisted his back right and left, hearing very loud popping noises.

he groaned and brought himself up, hearing a door open and close.

he looked up to see madison and ziggy hand in hand.

"hey." the redhead mumbled said awkwardly.

eddie smirked.

"you have fun last night?" he teasted, sticking his tongue out, both girls going red.