𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure you're very proud of her, Toni."

"Oh, hell yeah. I was there for every up and down and I can say that my girl is no quitter. I'm hella proud to say that as well."

Cheryl smiles at her girlfriend through her blushed cheeks.

"You two are so cute. I can practically feel the love radiating from you guys. It's so strong." the woman smiles.

"Yeah...we love each other very much. She's my favorite person on earth." the ginger beauty rubs her nose against the latter's earning a gentle squeeze of her waist.

After a few more questions, the couple is free to enter the party. The security guard nods at them before letting them through.

They look around in awe of everything. From the flowing lights to the crowded dance floor and tables of food/refreshments. "Wow...Pauline and her crew went all out." the athlete mumbles.

"I know..." the redhead states, bewildered.

"Cheryl! There you are!" Katherine grabs her attention.

Right. Cheryl invited her stepsister. She and Katherine have been working on their bond as of late, not so much with her father though. She still has a lot of forgiving to do. She doesn't entirely forgive Katherine just yet, but she's getting there.

"Katherine, hey. Thank you for coming." she smiles politely.

"Thank you so much for inviting me. Getting to experience this is just a dream come true." the college student says. Her stepsister waves her off gently. "Don't worry about it. I hope you have fun."

Katherine nods with a simple smile before trekking off to the bar for a drink. "And no drinking! Julianne will kill me!"

Her little sister looks back with a shrug making the model huff in annoyance.  "You two seem to be getting along." her girl smirks.

"Yeah. I've been giving it a try. She's not so bad. Pain in the ass, but hey, what are little sisters for?"

Toni chuckles and pulls her closer as they pass the dancing bodies and slightly tipsy peers. "What do you do at these types of things anyway?" she inquires.

"Mingle, get to know some of the people here. Most of them are my company partners. I talk with them, stir up some ideas and potential collaborations."

"Wow...it's like I'm seeing your world so much better now." her girlfriend chuckles.

Before Cheryl can answer, an older woman wearing an elegant gown ambles over to them with a call of the redhead's name. Cheryl smiles friendly, waving the woman over.

"Romona! It's so good to see you here."

"Oh, darling, did you actually think I wouldn't attend your very first—of many, may I add, launch party?" her thick Italian accent catches Toni off guard. Then again, the woman does look Italian.

"I should've known you wouldn't. But still, thank you for taking the time." the model repeats humbly.

"It's a pleasure." Romona chuckles then her icy blue eyes land on Toni. "Oh! You must be her girlfriend, Toni! I'm Romona, Cheryl's former modeling agent."

"Nice to meet you." the brunette shakes her soft hand. "I recall Cheryl telling me that you were the best of the best."

The older woman chuckles with a slight shrug. "Oh, Cheryl is a doll, I tell you. She didn't give me no hassle, she is what made me best." the redhead blushes in flattery at the comment. "Anyway, it was so nice to meet you, Toni. I hope you're treating Cheryl the way she deserves."