Chapter 8

y/n almost tripped on her feet as she ran through Paris to the luxury hotel.
Her apartment happened to be located not-so-closely to the hotel that the Bourgeois's lived in.

It was only 6 o'clock and y/n was already panicking.
Eri had thrown a fit because she was assigned a baby sitter and Kero wanted onigiri.

She sighed when she finally arrived at the hotel.

A Butler waited outside and once he saw her he quickly ushered her inside.

"Come in young chef, miss Chloe is still asleep. You have arrived on time, my name is Jean but you may refer to me as butler if you wish"

y/n was surprised when he spoke in Japanese.
He had a very heavy French accent though.

y/n was shown into the kitchen and handed a apron.
She already knew where everything was due to the tour she was given by Chloe, yesterday.
She thanked Jean and got to work.

One small problem though...
What should she make?

Deciding to kill 2 birds with one stone, she settled for onigiri.
This way Kero would get his food and Chloe would have a nutritious breakfast.

Getting some rice, rice seasoning and dried seaweed from the cupboard's. y/n begun making the rice.

Steaming the rice, y/n added in the seasoning and the cut out rectangular shapes out of the seaweed.

Then making the rice into triangles, she stuck the seaweed rectangles to the bottom and marvelled at the simple but beautiful onigiri she had made.

Shoving one into her purse for Kero to eat, she looked up at the time with a smile.

'7:00.. perfect'

y/n grabbed her bag and walked into the bathroom to get changed.
Putting on her clothes, brushing her hair and teeth for the second time.
She watched through the mirror as she played around with her tongue piercing.

Deciding she looked decent:

She walked out, placing her bag on the floor behind the front desk, she then proceeded to put away her uniform

"My hair is a mess! Fix it!" a high pitched voice called out from the hallway.

y/n stared down the hallway before sighing and walking towards it.

In her room, Chloe sat on her chair by a vanity table.
Multiple people stressing over her hair and make up as she yelled at them.

y/n walked into the room and raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"You make-up hideous" she spoke bluntly in French.

The servants gasped in horror.
Chloe turned to insult whoever had the nerve to comment on her make-up but stopped mid-sentence when she saw y/n.

"Y/n, honey! Why don't you help me?!" Chloe spoke out with a sickeningly sweet smile.

y/n shrugged and shooed all the people away.

Slicking Chloe's hair back and tying it up, y/n then proceeded to do Chloe's signature blue eyeshadow and mascara look on her.

Finishing, y/n looked at her masterpiece with a nod of acknowledgment.

"Eeeekkkkk Honey! It's utterly amazing! Of course anything you do is utterly amazing" Chloe praised as y/n added her own touch to Chloe's hairstyle. Adding in 2 cute bee hair clips.

Chloe looked at her hair in the mirror with a blush coating her cheeks.
Taking one of the hair clips out of her hair, she clipped it into y/n's hair.

"Now we are matching! Like a true COUPLE!" Chloe squealed at the end of her sentence as y/n pulled her into the dining room.

"Miss Chloe... breakfast" y/n spoke minimally.

Handing Chloe the onigiri, y/n walked out of the building, grabbing her bag on the way out.
'Breakfast is overrated' she thought to her growling stomach.

She swung her red bag over her shoulder and fiddled with her piercing, something she did when she was bored.

"HONEY! DARLING! POO-BEAR! BABY!.......UGH! Y/N!!!!!"

y/n finally turned around at the sound of her name, only to be met with a face full of Chloe.
Chloe clung to y/n's arm as they walked to the school.

What y/n didn't know was that half of Chloe's servants had been fired and y/n had been promoted to hair dresser,make-up Artist and got a huge pay raise in her job.

The entire walk to school, Chloe ranted to y/n about some guy called Adrien Agreste, all while having her arms wrapped around y/n.