CHAPTER 1: Tyrant

Start from the beginning

Tori continued walking until he he come across two tunnel. One was leading to the left, while the other leading to the right.

The tunnels went unnoticed by Tori. Instead, he caught sight of something that stopped his heart. His eyes grew wide.

On ground laid was an injured unconscious girl.

The young lady appeared to be his age. She had a curvy body. wearing the feminine uniform of his school. Her reddish-crimson hair was what made her stand out the most.

He recognized the girl. He runs over to the unconscious female and yells, "GREMORY!" He check her pluse. It was fine, she was alright.

'Why is Rias Gremory here? One of the two most popular students at Kouh acadamy. especially since she's unconscious...' He made a tch sound.

"O-oh what happend?'

Rias was groggily regaining
conscious.

She unsuccessfully attempted to stand. Fortunately, Tori was there to assist her.

"Got ya."

'Wait? Who is he?' Rias was able to see through the dark thanks to her Devil heritage. She looked at Tori, she recognized him.

'Isn't he Tori Teno. The Orge of Kouh. What's he doing he- oh no..'

Her eyes grew in fear. She rememberd.

As she is now able to stand, she pushes Tori away. "Aye!" Tori yelled.

"Run" Rias said.

"What? Why."

"I said RUN!" Rias yells at the confused Tori. Desperately trying to make Tori run.

"why?"

"BECUAS-"

"Ooooh~ what's this a new prey?"

Rias heart stopped. As Tori looked around the cave. He got into a fighting stance, readying his baseball bat.

Heavy footsteps were heard by him and Rias as something emerged from the left tunnel.

"W-w-what the fuck?! Is that thing?" Tori said. Fear was evidently in his voice.

"My my~ what a vulgar prey your are~" The thing said in its distorted voice.

Tori recoils in shock as Rias suddenly emits a red glow.

"G-G-Gremory?" He looked at Rias in shock.

'Crap! He knows too much of the Moonlit world. I'll have to erase his memories later.' She thought.

She fixed a steely gaze on the spider abomination.

Even though it didn't realy have a humanoid face. She could feel It was smiling at her. "I'll give you one chance to leave from Kouh."

"And why? Should I do that. When There's two perfecly good food right in front of me~"

"Fine." she replied. she closes her eyes. The Mana in the air was being drawn into her hand as she felt her Od entering it.

Rias hand was encircled by a swirl of red and black energy. building a semicircle.

"POWER OF DESTRUCTION!" She yelled. firing the red and black energy ball at the spider demon.

Tori could only watch in awe. As the ball flies towards the Spider thing.

Spider freak avoids the attack barely in time, only having the wall behind it hit by the Power Of Destruction, causing an explosion.

'I can't use too much energy or else the entire cave will collapse.' She thought. Firing more Power Of Descruction, this time with less power then the first one.

With superhuman speed, the Spider monster sprints toward Rias while dodging her assaults.

The Spider demon was close enough to Rias that It grabs her by the face and slamming her head against the ground.

It lifts Rias up throwing her like a ragdoll into a wall.

She attempted to stand as her head was bleeding, but the Spider demon foot stomped on her head.

Tori could only watch helplessly as the Spider demon begane to beat Rias mercilessly. His entire body can't move frozen in fear.

'W-w-what s-should I do?' Then a dark thought pop in Tori.

'That thing is distracted maybe, just maybe I-I could make a r- No.'

He gripped his bat. He looked at the Spider demon that was still beating up Rias with fury. Pure rage.

'N-no I-I won't be a god damn pussy.....and even if I died at least I did something.'

Having his resolve. He runs towards the Spider demon.

"Hey fuck face!"

It turns around, only to get hit in the face with a metal baseball bat. "AAAARGH!" It screamed in pain. It jumped away from them.

"T-T-Teno?"

"Gremory get out of here quick. I'll distract that ugly bitch." He rushes to the Spider demon.

He used both his arms. He made an effort to hit the Spider demon with his baseball bat. But It effortlessly avoids all of the blows.

Tori receives a gut hit from the Spider demon, which causes him to bleed profusely. Then it strikes his head with its fists. Tori is then kicked by the Spider Demon with all of its strength, sending him against the wall.

Rias tried to move but she couldn't as she was too injured. 'Damn!'

The Spider demon approach Tori as he weakly stands up.
"Just give up. If you do I promise I'll give you a quick and painless death~"

"But you'll just gonna eat Gremory too."

"Of course! Wasting food is bad~"

"Then my answer is fuck you."

Tori got into a fighting stance. "Until Gremory is safe. You bet my ass i'm not gonna give up!" Then something happened.

A bright flash of light engulf the entire cave.

When the light dim down both Rias and the Spider demon had one thougth. 'What just happened.'

Spider demon looked at Tori. Instead holding a baseball bat, he was holding a sword.

 Instead holding a baseball bat, he was holding a sword

Looking at the sword he was holding. He didn't why but he felt the urge to say it. The desire to say it. His own instict was telling to say it, So he did.

"INCURSIO."