𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙊𝙄𝙎𝙀𝙎 }

Start from the beginning

"Whore" He mutters with a pout, snatching the joint from me.

"Only for you" I sing teasingly and he grins up at me, winking playfully.

»»-------------¤-------------««

"May I take your jacket, sir?" A very high and drunk Makoa mumbles while peeling a banana before he abruptly bursts out laughing.

"Do you think other people can't hear you?" I ask my friend in concern for his mental health.

"Shit. Hi!" Makoa grins at me widely.

"Please deal with your boyfriend, JJ. I can't deal with that right now" Kiara says, from her seat next to me at the table.

"I cannot fucking believe you, Koa" JJ grumbles, walking towards the lanky boy who is sat on the kitchen counter.

"JJ, my man! Damn, you're looking good" Makoa tries to tease the Maybank boy but JJ grabs the dark haired boy, throwing him over his shoulder "My banana!"

Kiara and I laugh loudly as JJ carries the pouting Makoa away as he stares longingly at the banana on the floor, flicking the light off on his way out and bidding us a goodnight.

JJ's bedroom door slams closed, leaving Kiara and I alone due to the fact Pope and John B have already went to bed.

"JJ and Koa aren't actually together, right?" I ask curiously, finally comprehending Kiara's words.

"No, but they clearly love each other and they have for years" Kiara smiles fondly.

"You think they're...you know" I drawl off in surprise.

"Gay?" She smiles in amusement "You can say it, sunshine. It's not a bad word"

"Koa's not gay" I frown.

"Yes, he is" She chuckles "Makoa is attracted to guys, Alli"

"Are you kidding?" I question seriously.

"No, I'm being serious. You really didn't know?" She answers and I shake my head 'no'.

"Does that make you look at him differently?" Kiara then asks me "Does that make you not want to be his friend anymore?"

"Of course not" I state firmly "Makoa's been my friend since forever. Who he loves is his business, not mine"

"What if I told you that I like girls? Does that change how you look at me?" She adds curiously.

I take a proper look at the girl in front of me for the first time tonight and my heart skips a beat at how beautiful she looks under the moonlight streaming in through the window.

"No" I admit quietly "You're still Kie"

She shuffles closer to me and tucks my hair behind my ear with a warm smile before pressing her palm to my cheek. I find myself nuzzling my face into her warm hand and closing my eyes, soaking in the moment.

"I know you're going to run in the morning, but I really want to kiss you right now" Kiara admits, sounding pained.

My eyes flutter open and I lean in slowly, letting my nose brush against hers softly.

"Then kiss me" I murmur.

That's the only consent Kiara needs before she slams her lips onto mine and pushes me back onto the mattress, straddling my body. I grab the front of her shirt in my fist and kiss her back passionately, feeling those same sparks that light my whole body on fire under her touch.

"Is this okay?" She mumbles against my lips, pushing my dress up my thighs a little.

"Yes" I gasp out as she starts kissing my jaw and down my neck.

Kiara pushes my dress up around my waist and sits up, looking down at my body.

"Who are you wearing this pretty thing for?" She teases, hooking her finger under the side of my pink lace thong.

"For me" I breathe out, gasping when she lets the material snap back against my skin.

"Good girl" She grins, smoothing her hand down my thigh until she reaches my knee "You gonna open up your legs for me, sunshine?"

I hesitantly spread my legs open and Kiara settles herself on her knees between them with a satisfied smile, stroking my thigh.

"Can I touch you?" She questions, leaning down and kissing my lips.

"Yes" I answer, the throbbing between my legs getting too much for me.

The girl moves her hand from my thigh to my aching core and she presses her palm against it, making me whimper.

"Kie, please" I whine, rolling my hips upwards in desperate need for friction.

"I'll take care of you" She assures me.

She gently pulls down my underwear and drops it onto the floor before pushing my legs open again. I bring my hand up to my mouth and bite down on my fist as she drags her middle finger up my slit.

"You're fucking soaked, Alli" She groans "Is this all for me?"

I nod frantically and she chuckles in amusement, her finger prodding at my entrance. She pushes her finger inside me and I bite down harder to stop myself from moaning.

Her ring finger is added and she begins pumping her fingers inside me, causing me to let a whiney breath slip out.

My wrist is abruptly grabbed and pulled away from my face, Kiara looking down at me with a dark look on her face.

"I wanna hear your pretty noises, sunshine" She declares and I blush furiously.

"You don't want me to be quiet?" I ask in surprise.

"Never" Kiara answers, making me smile widely.

"Kie" I whimper as she curls her fingers inside me, speeding up her pace.

"That's my girl" She praises me and my stomach does flips.

I feel a tightness form in my lower stomach and reach up, grabbing the back of Kiara's neck to pull her down and kiss her. She kisses me fiercely and I thread my fingers through her hair, tugging on it with a moan as my thighs tremble.

"Let go for me" She coaxes me, rubbing her thumb on my clit.

"Oh, my God" I moan out, throwing my head back as she kisses down my throat "Kiara"

My orgasm washes over me in waves and I grind myself against Kiara's hand as she helps me ride out my high, whispering sweet nothings against my skin. I finally stop twitching and the girl above me pulls my dress down, pressing a chaste kiss to my lips.

"You did so well, sunshine" She smiles at me proudly and I grin up at her in a blissful haze.

Kiara pulls a blanket over us and lays down next to me on her back, tugging me on top of her. I nuzzle my face into her neck and hum happily when she wraps her arms around me, kissing my head.

"Sweet dreams, Allison" She whispers.

"G'night, Kiara" I mumble.