Chapter 6

* TROYES POV *

(A/N I'm literally cringing at how horribly written this chapter is.)

"Well up until now, I was actually trying to be your friend"

Then he stormed off.

There he goes, my only chance of having a true friend, my only chance of being closer to Connor, gone. I want to befriend Connor again, oh God I want that more than anything, but I can't. I just fucked things up for the both of us.

I didn't mean a single word I said. I would take it back if I could. But it's too late.

I feel horrible.

Now here I am, sitting alone in the middle of the fucking bathroom with a black eye and bruised jaw. Great.

Unhurriedly, I picked myself up off the ground and out of the bathroom. To say my face hurt was an understatement. I was in excruciating pain, it was unbearable.

Deciding to skip the last minutes of school, I gently walked to the direction of my locker. Upon arrival, I heard and all to familiar voice speaking with a not so familiar voice in the empty hall. As I turned the corner, I immediately regretted it.

"Look, there he is now!" Caspar pointed towards me, laughing. "Joe! That's the kid I was telling you about! you know, Connor Frantas fuck buddy?"

Joe? Did he just say Joe? Was it the same Joe that caused Connor all that pain?

"Oh Yeah! Remember when I use to beat up Connor? Those were good times" Joe cackled, Caspar joined in with the laughter. "Hey, you!" Joe called to me.

Slowly, I started to walk towards them "what do you want?"

"what's the deal with you and that fag, Connor?" I clenched my fist into a ball, almost positive it turned my knuckles white.

"Joe, Troye here is a fag too. Remember?"

"Thats Right! Troye and Connor, two fags; one house. How romantic." Joe was laughing at his horrible joke. "Why are you even dating him anyways? He's such a loser. What do you see in him?"

"where not dating" I whispered through my clenched teeth "and I'd appreciate it if you shut the fuck up. Connor isn't a fag, he a great person who deserves more love than you. He had to put up with your bullshit for too long, Joe. It's not fair to him." apparently this made them laugh even more. "Fuck off" I walked towards my locker, ignoring the homophobic slurs and comments they made, and grabbed my stuff right as the bell rang.

__

The entire walk home, I was preparing myself for the shit storm that was about to unfold. I wanted to apologize to Connor, but knowing him, this is going to be a lot harder than it sounds.

My plan was to go up in our joint bedroom and simply wait for him to come in. Once he does, I'll just plaster him with apologies and force him to listen to me. Whether or not he forgives me is a whole other story.

As I finally got home, I quickly greeted Cheryl before running up to Connor and I's room. Expecting Connor to be home in 5 or so more minutes, I was shocked to find him already home, in his pajamas, and on his computer.

"Oh look. The asshole has arrived." he muttered under his breath.

Casually, I took a deep breath and walked into the room. "Look, Connor, I'm sorry I di-"

"Don't talk to me" He interrupted.

The tension in the room was unbearable.

"I'm sorry I was trying to apologize here" I snapped, my voice raising in volume.

"Well you're doing a pretty shitty job, Troye. I actually felt bad for walking out on you in the bathroom! I knew you were upset and in shock due to everything that has happened today, so I wanted to apologize! But as soon as I came to apologize I see you with Joe? And He's laughing? What the fuck is that about, Troye?"

"Connor loo-"

"You fucking get back at me by befriending the one person who hurt me? The person who put scars on my body? that's how you get back at me? That's a real dick move, Troye." He shouted, his eyes were brimmed with tears.

Did he really think i was making friends with Joe? I was fucking standing up for him, and he assumes I was making friends with his bully? Fucking amazing. that's just what I fucking need.

"Connor would you just listen to me!?" I yelled, now I was more annoyed than anything. He's being childish.

"Why? So I can hear your pathetic excuse of an answer?"

I was becoming angrier with ever second passing. All I wanted was to be friends with Connor again, was that too much to ask?

The last thing I need is for him to completely hate my guts.

"No. Please just fucking listen to me" I tried to voice out my statement in a calm, easy going way.

"Fine" he sighed, sitting back down to hear my 'excuse.'

"You have to believe me when I say this; I wasn't befriending Joe"

"Really!? You made me shut up so I could hear that? Well if you weren't befriending Joe, then what the hell were you doing?"

I didn't want to tell him what Joe said. I didn't want to tell him what Joe called him. I didn't want to tell him they laughed in my face. But I had to tell him.

"I was going to my locker, and as I wa-"

"I don't need a background story, Troye. Just answers."

"Fine. Long story short, I overheard Caspar and Joe talking, they were talking shit about you and I. They called me over and started making fun of you. They were calling you names, saying you were a no good loser." I paused to see Connors reaction. His eyes were widened and his face was beat red.

"Connor I was fucking standing up for you. I told them that you're an amazing person that you don't deserve this shit they give you. Then they laughed in my face. I wasn't befriending them. I was standing up to you!" As I finally looked back up, I could see Connor shakily out his hand up to his mouth in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, Troye"

--
heyo

next chapter will basically be the same thing but in Connors POV okay

yeah that's all.

xx

- C