No More Infirmary! Yay! | 37

"But the key to the city, is in the sun that pins the branches to the sky".

- Eight Line Poem | David Bowie

November 17th
Hogwarts School, The Library.

Percy was released from the infirmary a few days later much to his relief. Though it soon grew to be everyone else's dismay because he was extremely annoying.

"Percy we're trying to study shut the fuck up" Harry groaned, banging his head on the table.

The golden trio were sitting in the library trying to study for their potions test while Percy was just blabbering about random things.

"Hey I've been locked up in the infirmary for days! I need human interaction!" He exclaimed, a little too loudly for Madam Pince's liking seeing as she sent him a warning glare.

Hermione sighed, "wouldn't it be better if you studied so you don't fail the upcoming test?" She asked, raising a knowing brow up at him.

Percy scoffed, "eww, no, why would I study when I can literally do anything but that" she rolled her eyes in response, "you're going to fail" she said, shaking her head.

"Nah, go ahead test me" he gave her a cocky grin and she stared blankly at him, unconvinced.

"Come onnnnn" he coaxed.

"Fine" she said with yet another a sigh, getting out her flash cards.

"What aspects do moonstones help with" she read aloud, looking up at him expectantly.

"It helps to align hormones and systems of the body overall" he replied, flashing a grin at her as she raised a brow.

"Correct..."

"Told ya" he said, smirking slightly at her.

"What is it's uses in potion making?" She asked, reading off another card.

"Powdered moonstone helps bring the body into alignment, particularly chemicals in the brain, increasing the ability of the body and mind to relax and find peace" he spoke word for word of the textbook he read in his 3rd year at Ilvermory because he was bored and it was the only book he could find in greek.

"Name 3 potions moonstone is used in" she asked again, surprised by his knowledge at the subject seeing as she had never seen him read a book in the time she'd known him.

"Draught of peace, amortenia and Potion Number 86" he recited.

"Why do you know this?" Harry asked exasperatedly, looking both confused and incredulous.

"I remember the most useless shit, ever wanna know the average height and weight of ankylosaurus or the first 244 digits of pi then I'm your guy" he replied with a shrug and the three of them just looked at him, unsure of what to say.

"If there's ever a random trivia club I'll be sure to have you on my team" Harry said with a nod, patting Percy on the back.

"Ooh I should talk to Brian about making that a thing!" His eyes were comically wide with excitement.

"Why don't you go ask him now?" Hermione asked through a small smile, she loved Percy, truly, but she really needed to study.

"Great idea!" He chirped, jumping up from his seat.

"C'ya later!" He said and ran out the library while Madam Pince shushed him.

"Well that was easier than I thought it was going to be" Hermione said with a shrug, Harry let out a hum of agreement wile Ron gave a nod.