When Your Gay Lover Cheats On You With A Ginger | 23

"Soon you'll grow, so take a chance, with a couple of Kooks, hung up on romancing".

- Kooks | David Bowie

October 4th

Within a week, Percy had recruited a fair amount of the school to join Harry and Hermione's secret little army.

He was walking across the courtyard and came across a group of kids and thought, hey I'll recruit these midgets.

"What's up kiddies, you know how Voldemort is super bad and is tryna kill a bunch of people?" He asked them and they just looked up at him, eyes widened in wonder.

"Jeez relax, I'm cool see I'm Hufflepuff like you" he said, pointing at the Hufflepuff crest on his jacket.

"You're Percy Jackson" one of them said with wide eyes and they all looked at him in awe.

"Yup! Now how would you guys like to join a super secret club and learn real defence against the dark arts instead of what that pink toad lady teaches?" He asked them with a grin and they all nodded eagerly.

"Okay, now you can't tell anyone okay? Not even your parents, your siblings, your other friends, no one" Percy said.

"But why can't I tell my dads?" One of the boys asked with a frown.

"Ooh yeah you can tell them, they'll be happy to know you're conspiring against Umbitch" Percy said with a grin.

"What? Why can't I tell my parents if he can tell his?" A gril asked with a small pout.

"Are your parents gay?" Percy asked and she shook her head, "then don't tell them, middle aged straight people usually aren't that understanding" he said.

"But Chapman's parents are muggles, they won't even understand anyway" she said, crossing her arms.

"Chapman?" Percy questioned with a raised brow, the name seemingly familiar.

"That's my name, Corey Chapman" the kid said with a shrug.

"This is probably a bit of a stretch, but your dad's name wouldn't happen to be Grant would it?" Percy asked curiously, having a weird gut feeling.

"Yeah... wait how could you know that?" Corey asked with a frown.

"Holy shit, this is gonna sound weird but write to your dad and ask him if he dated someone called Remus Lupin when he was a teenager" Percy said with a grin and Corey just looked confused.

"Why...?"

"Just do it and get back to me because I swear to god if he did, this whole thing is like the weirdest coincidence" Percy said with a laugh.

"So you think this Remus Lupin dude dated my dad?" Corey questioned.

"Well I know he dated someone called Grant Chapman so it's a possibility" Percy grinned.

"Okay sure I'll ask him" Corey replied with a shrug.

"Good! Anyway, back to the whole secret club thingy, don't tell anyone unless they're your gay parents and we're all meeting Tomorrow at 1 pm in the abandoned classroom on the 3rd floor behind the tapestry that looks like an old lady rug" Percy explained to them and they all nodded.

"Well I'll see ya there kiddies" Percy grinned and with a small two fingered salute he was off.

He then started to make his way to the Hufflepuff common room, he was desperate to change out of his uniform now that classes were over.

As he passed the kitchens he decided to stop by to grab a little snack before dinner, the elves were happy to provide him with whatever he asked for.

So minutes later he walked out with a plate of blueberry pancakes which were practically drowned in syrup. The elves even made them blue upon Percy's request which made him more than happy.