44-Punishment Day

Start from the beginning

"Let's see how well you enjoy gravity and heat" I growled

I slowly raised the temperature only surrounding him, as time went on it raised higher and higher to the point that there was sweat dropping from his body at a quick pace. Only stopping once I realized one of his blood vessels was on the verge of popping. He was panting and groaning from how high it was. I decided to be nice and throw a bucket of ice water on him. Both simultaneously cooling him off and irritating his heated skin.

I gave him 3 minutes to recover before I started with gravity. I raised the level of gravity causing his face to sag, his shoulder to pop out of place, and even causing him to wet himself.

"That was for all the years of pain and embarrassment you put me through"

Adia's POV

Once Ajax finished he left the room just as Isa did, signaling my turn. This bastard made me act as if I were a damn farm horse. Nothing against them, pretty cool creatures actually. But he would keep me locked up in a 'Barn' for days on end without food. He would whip me and the other centaurs if we didn't move fast enough, we were even used as war horses for some of his smaller battles and meetings. I remember hearing the screams and cries of centaur younglings as they cried for their mothers and fathers, as they whimpered in pain, as they fought over food, and even as begged for help. But worst of all, we were branded us, the mark of Abaddon. I shield with thorns carrying the symbol of a chained horse. He made it mean that we were trapped but we say it shows that we are strong and forever fighting.

As I walked to him I didn't speak. I'm far too exhausted for it. I simply grabbed the burning brand and placed it on his chest. As I did he screamed, forcing me to remember the pained screams of foals as he did it to them. Once I was finished I tore it off and gave him 86 lashes with a metal ended whip. Each one for the poor foals I watched him kill.

"For the foals you killed"

Basil's POV

Once it was my turn I started to smile as a way of throwing him off, when underneath I was a brewing storm. He's tortured so many of my kind, including my blood siblings. I'm the last of our family thanks to him. From dropping fledglings from high places to force early flight, to shooting us out of the skies like hunters and ducks. He'd pluck our feathers both for his own amusement and experimentations. We were forced to become his bombing birds, mail carriers, kidnapers, and even going as far as eating some of us. Luckily for me I had a special 'food' made for him, it forces him to sprout feathers across his body that only grow back as many times as he eats the 'food'

"Here have some food" I whispered forcing it down his throat

He tried to struggle but he was too weak to be successful. It took less than a minute for the feathers to grow, causing him to yell in fear

"What the hell are these things?!" He bellowed

"These things are the lives of countless harpies you've taken and tortured" I growled

It took me nearly an entire hour to pluck all of them off of his wretched body. By the end of it he was sobbing and gasping for air. Just as the others did, I left the room without looking back

Zayden's POV

I'm too pissed off to even speak so I go ahead and start with my punishment. A naga is a close relative to your average snake. Something he never forgot to remind me of. He tortured us by ripping off our scales, removing our fangs to see how fast or well they grew back, poisoned us with our own venom and each others. Hell the bastard even forcefully re-aligned our jaws. So it's time I pay it forward.

I started off with yanking out his teeth, not leaving a single one behind. I then start by peeling portions of his skin, leaving enough for him to stay in tact. Once that was through I used a mixture of my poising alongside my deceased kin, something I've been saving for this very day. I injected the mixture into his system, the mixture causing an immesurable amount of pain for 40 minutes while also cutting off his ability to make any sound. Once it went through his system, I finished off my turn by breaking his jaw before my departure.

"May mother Medusa keep you safe from what lies ahead" I whispered

Colton's POV

Now that it's my turn I plan to enjoy every second of it. My torture method was using my very nature against me. To put it straight he electrocuted myself and many others of my kind in water, water boarded us in human form, drowned us on multiple occasions and even had the audacity to cut major blood vessels while in water. I've decided to keep my turn short so that my sisters can have more fun than I. As I stood Infront of him I decided to smile as it meant that he would finally get what was due to him. I formed an orb of water that slowly froze over his head, simultaneously freezing and drowning him. As I walked towards the door I patted Jiya on her shoulder and spoke

"You can let him out whenever you wish"

Jiya's POV

I let the ass face stay under for another 20 minutes before letting him out. As he gasped and sucked in air I let out a loud and harsh laugh

"What the hell is so funny!" He yelled out, spewing spit as he groaned harshly in pain

"Because once you reach me, the pain you are feeling will only increase ten fold"

And with that I charged at him, latching my hands onto his temples. In doing so I started his torture; Nightmare. My torture for him will be forcing him to feel and go through the pain of every single one of his victims. The drowning, whipping, strangling, biting, incisions, burns, branding, electrocution, bone breaking, every torture method that has been created was used on us by him and now he shall experience it himself. Even what he let happen to Talia, he shall feel himself. The process takes an unknown amount of time, but I made experience every single one of his victims pain, making each last for 5 minutes, meaning that this will take 2 hours. While we waited my sisters and I held each other as we cried, not for ourselves, but for our siblings, our loved ones, the soldiers who fought for and with us, and for the poor souls who never got to witness this day.

Lilith's POV

As Jiya walked out I connected eyes with Kinuka before starting mine. His torture method for me was Insanity. He forced me into a room. A room filled with the souls of his previous victims who were angry and would scream out their pain at the nearest living soul. I was locked in there by myself for 13 years. 13 years in a room of angry souls. 13 years in a room of hurt souls. I was only freed when Kinuka came to rescue me. So I've decided to return the favor. He was trapped in that pained loop for 4 hours. In which me and Kinuka moved him outside, with the pack following, we all walked silently to a nearby cliff. Kinuka then made a pathway leading down into a cave that had an opening above us. Once we made it we signaled that it was time for her.

Kinuka's POV

Finally this will all be over. Once we were in the cave Abaddon was placed in the middle and we then waited for him to wake. Once he did he tried to struggle but to no avail was he freed. None of us spoke, no words were needed. We stood in a circle, in the front were his living victims, then our families, and after were the warriors who fought for and with us.

"You will not be missed Abaddon, but you shall go down in history as a horrid monster and your punishment shall be named 'The 9 souls' It shall serve as a reminder for those who wish to follow in your foot steps"

I started to chant a spell that I created just for him. As I started a wind formed around the cave, and as I ascended into the air my crystal wings were spread wide and my eyes glowed gold

"For the lives taken, for the souls that shall be freed. Your soul shall not take rest for the most foul of deeds. You shall live, you shall rot. You will feel the pain of those who can not. For the families tortured far worse than one could foresee you shall spend the rest of your days as a tree!"

As I finished he let out a pained yell. The parts of his body that were touching the ground started to grow dark roots that burrowed deep into the ground. His skin changed to wood & bark while his hair to leaves. He cried and as he did his tears turned black. He grew in size, 3 times larger in fact. He appeared to be a large oak tree but he wasn't. Instead of brown wood his was black as smoke and his leaves were purple. On a protruding piece of bark there lye his face in a mask of eternal pain.

And that my dear readers concludes Punishment day

THE END

But there will be more. Until next chapter my beautiful readers