𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 45 - 𝘕𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯

Start from the beginning

As soon as he knew they were far enough away, he turned to her.

"Are you serious, Rose?!" Emmett was frustrated.

"What?" Rosalie refused to rise to the bait.

"Don't play dumb."

"Maybe I am dumb." Rosalie accentuated her words by playing with the ends of her hair.

"I thought I had made myself clear to Tanya." Emmett grit his teeth.

"Oh, the part about getting my head out of my ass?" Rosalie shot back. She was still rather offended by his comment. She would never admit it, but Emmett had hurt her feeling. It wasn't limited to just the comment he made to Tanya either. It was his entire ultimative. He was the only member she trusted to always be on her side, and he broke that. She knew she should just tell him the truth, but she enjoyed toying with him. She enjoyed having the upper hand.

"Still looks like it's there." Emmett huffed, pacing slightly. "Really, Rosalie, Kate?" He made his judgment clear.

"What about Kate?" Rose prompted.

"Her and Lily were awfully close."

"They are... affectionate." Rosalie wouldn't lie to him, but that technically wasn't a lie. She wasn't a fan of it, but Lily reassured her enough, so it was fine.

"And you're okay with that?"

"I support Lily's choices." That was the whole truth. She just was lucky with the fact she chose her.

"Well then, you're even worse off than I thought. I can't believe..." Emmett cut himself off abruptly as footsteps were making their way toward their clearing.

It only took another couple of seconds to figure out who made the noise.

"Interrupting something?" Lily announced her presence as she entered the clearing, ignoring Emmett and going straight to Rosalie's side. She had tried to stay back at the house, but she had gotten nervous when she noticed the two of them missing.

"Nothing at all, babe" Rosalie assured her quickly.

"Good," Lily muttered softly before leaning in and capturing the slightly taller girl's lips.

"What? Wait, what?" Emmett felt speechless.

Lily broke out into laughter first but was soon followed by Rosalie's own chuckles.

"What brought you out here?" Rosalie questioned, not even bothering to address the bumbling man.

"Bored. Also, found it odd that Emmett was so quick to leave." Lily sent him a rather pointed look.

"So you two.." Emmett questioned, needing the confirmation.

"Yes" Rosalie admitted.

Her statement was met by a huge smile breaking across the large man's face. He rushed towards them and swept them both up into a tight hug.

"Let me go! Ugh!" Rosalie complained. Emmett, rather reluctantly, let go of the two of them. Rosalie was quick to take the other girl back into her arms, and pull her into her front.

"When?" Emmett was bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"Not long, to be honest," Lily admitted.

"Then how?" Emmett was confused. He knew vampires, Rosalie in particular can be incredibly jealous of any perceived threats.

Lily sent a questioning look towards Rosalie which was met with a wave of hand. "This." Lily slowly pulled her shirt away from her neck, exposing one of the puncture marks.