~Chapter 34~ Staged

We've decided on a girl's night out, I need to get all the shit happened, out of my head

We've decided on a girl's night out, I need to get all the shit happened, out of my head. I should be cautious.

I won't deny the butterflies Aiden gives me, but I should. He might have unwillingly murdered my parents, but I can't help but stay close to him. I'm in need of some love, the family I have left are lovely.

Although I miss my parent's hugs and advice. I'm getting married in 5 days. I had always wished, since I was a little girl for my dad to walk me down the aisle. But I guess dreams and wishes do not always become true. We just have to face reality, real life.

When I was a child, I had always wanted to accompany my mother to her business trips or meetings. I wanted to be her. I wanted to look as beautiful as she was. I had always hoped for a husband like hers, for a father like mine for my own child, if I ever had one. Or if I will.

I idolized my parents relationship. I looked up to them. I wished to be them. Now, all I hope for, is a moment with them, if it means to die and end this torture, then so be it.

I loved Aiden from the bottom of my heart. I had always put him first, even as a 7 year old. When my parents wanted to have a family night out or anything, I always picked to be playing with Aiden. I put him first.

I was so naive to think he was the perfect person for me. He lied to me, sabotaged our friendship, all because of the trust I held towards him.

The first time we ever met was in kindergarten. He was new and by that time, I was best friends with Natasha. Not even knowing we were related. We were sitting in the playground with all the other children playing on slides, swings and whatsoever.

He, unlikely, was sitting all by himself on the grass playing with toy cars. I felt pity for him. He didn't have any friends. I dragged Natasha and went straight to him.

I wanted to be friends. I did not want him to miss out on the best experiences. He smiled, we sat together, the three of us. We laughed, cried, smiled, yelled, with each other.

We found it very difficult to leave each other's lives. We were so close. Until that deceiving night, at the 7th grade dance. It changed everything. For me, for them, for us.

Now, all I can think about, is the time I have wasted with my parents, I rarely hung out with them back then.

All I would do now, is pray for a moment with them.

"Hey Brooke" Angelo says smiling. "Are you okay?" he asks worriedly. I smile. "I'm completely fine" I say as a tear slips down my cheek.

He immediately ran for a hug. I hugged him back, I need it. I cry into his hoodie. He strokes my back as he tries to calm me down. "You're not okay. What's going on?" he states.

"I was just thinking of how many times I had rejected my parents presence for a better friendship, I wish I could take it all back for a minute with them" I say in a shaky exhale.