🖌️ We're Not Friends || SabiGiyuu ☁️

Giyuu didn't know what he was feeling when he was around Sabito. He only saw Sabito as a friend. Right? That's what they were, best friends. 

If they were just best friends, then why did it always hurt when Giyuu said that to himself? Giyuu knew that him and Sabito were only best friends. He didn't understand what he was feeling. What was he even feeling in the first place? He never felt it before. He wanted to know. He didn't like the feeling one bit. He didn't like not knowing what it was. 

Giyuu wondered if he should ask Sabito about the feeling he had. Giyuu decided that he wouldn't say Sabito's name just in case Sabito didn't feel the same. Besides, they were just best friends.

"Sabito?" Giyuu called. Was it normal to feel that way? Should he ignore that feeling? Should he just forget asking Sabito?

The peach-haired boy looked over at him. "Hm? Do you need something, Giyuu?" Sabito asked.

Giyuu was scared to say it. He opened his mouth, but then closed it quickly. He wanted more time to think about it. Should he jut pretend that he forgot what he was going to say? Would Sabito notice if he was lying? "Never mind, I forgot what I wanted to say," Giyuu replied.

Sabito gave Giyuu an "Are you serious?" face. "You know, I can tell when you're lying," Sabito stated. 

Giyuu tried to hide his embarrrassment. Would Sabito judge Giyuu? No, Sabito would never. They're best friends. Sabito was always there for Giyuu. There was no way he would judge him for thinking this. But what if Sabito does judge him? What if Giyuu accidentally slips out Sabito's name? What if Sabito didn't want to talk to Giyuu anymore?

"Giyuu, answer me. What's on your mind?" Sabito asked. Giyuu snapped out of his thoughts. He avoided looking at Sabito. "It's nothing really," he said.

"Giyuu, that's not an answer. It's not just nothing. What's on your mind? What were you thinking?" Sabito asked once again. Giyuu sighed. There was no way around it. 

"Uhm... Have you ever had this feeling happen to you when you were friends with someone and you just felt like you wanted to be with them in a different kind of way forever?" Giyuu asked. His embarrassment showed a little with his voice. 

Sabito was confused at first. He didn't get what Giyuu was trying to say. Sabito then realized what it could have been. Was Giyuu talking about love? Who would Giyuu be in love with? Was Giyuu actually falling in love with someone or was he just confused about it? "Do you mean that you're in love with someone?" Sabito asked for clarification.

If Giyuu was in love, Sabito hoped it was him. Sabito had no idea who else it would be. Giyuu wasn't one to talk to people that much. 

Giyuu didn't know if he was in love or not. He didn't what he was feeling. He just guessed that it was love since Sabito said it. He didn't have a clue on what else it would be. "Maybe I am? I don't really know myself. You're my best friend so I was hoping if you knew or not," Giyuu mumbled.

Sabito had an idea. "But what if we're not friends?" he asked with a smirk. Giyuu was shocked at this and imeditately clinged to Sabito. "N-no! Please don't leave me!" Giyuu shouted. 

"Don't you want to be more than friends though?" Sabito asked again. Giyuu stopped clinging to Sabito. Giyuu's face was red. How did Sabito know?

"Yes?" Giyuu replied with uncertainity. 

"Okay then, that can be arranged," Sabito pulled Giyuu closer once again and kissed him on the lips. Giyuu was shocked, but returned the kiss. 

---------------------- 

Don't really know if this is fluff or or not but we're calling it fluff anyways! Also the first one that hasn't been inspired by a song done by me, wow. I got lazy at the end because it was like 11 pm when I finished, and I'm writing other things at the same time right now.

Word count: 682