🖌️ End of Time || SabiGiyuu ⛅

Maybe manga spoilers?

Sabito knew that he and Giyu were meant to meet each other. It was as if they were meant to be for each other. They were going to go through their lives together until the day they die. They would always be together, even to the end of time itself.

"As long as I'm here, you'll never be alone. We'll be together forever!" Sabito would say. It made Giyuu smile every time, and Sabito would return his smile. 

Sabito didn't just see Giyuu as a friend. Sabito wanted to be more than friends. He wanted to tell Giyuu his feelings, but he was scared that he would ruin their friendship by saying his feelings for Giyuu. He wanted to confess to Giyuu, though he never came around to it.

They would be best friends to the end. They'd always be together. Not even death would be able to separate them. No matter what, when one of them feels alone, the other will always be there to feel at home. 

"But what if we can't be together?" Giyuu asked. 

Sabito scoffed. "No matter what the future holds in store for us, I'll always be by your side. When we're older, we're going to look back, and you'll see that my footprints are going to be next to yours," Sabito replied, "Because I'll always be your (boy)friend, and I'll never leave you."

"If you say so," Giyuu said. 

-----------------------

Muzan was finally defeated. Demons no longer existed. The Demon Slayer Corps finished their job. They managed to eradicate demons. They could live peacefully now, but it could never go back to how it was. 

Family members and friends were still dead either way. Time couldn't go back and save the lives that were lost. No more lives had to be lost to demons. No one needed to sacrifice themselves anymore. No one had to lose their loved ones to demons. 

Tsutako... Sabito...

Giyuu returned to Mount Sagiri with Urokodaki. Giyuu wanted Sabito to be there with him. He wished that Sabito could be there to see the end to it all. Although, in a couple of years when Giyuu turned 25 he could see Tsutako and Sabito again. Then they'd be together forever for real this time. 

One day when getting ready to visit Tanjiro, Giyuu heard a voice behind him. "Hey Giyuu," a familiar voice called. Giyuu recognized the voice. Did Tanjiro and his friends come up to visit him instead? 

Giyuu turned around and he saw who it was. Tears filled his eyes and he hugged his best friend. He held on tightly to Sabito's haori. 

"Sabito?!" he asked, the shock he was feeling made its way into his voice. 

"I told you I'd always be by your side until the end of time," Sabito smiled. Giyuu smiled as well. He was glad he was able to see his best friend again. Even if it was only for a little bit of time, he was glad that they could see each other again. 

--------------------

Oh wow! I, Allura, wrote something happy-ish. I don't really think this is fluff so it'll just be labeled as happy for now.

Word count: 525