Burying dead bodies

It had been all but 10 minutes and the only thing that the group and Maya had discovered was that Alisha had gained a... unique power in which she didn't even want to speak about and after being called a chav again, Kelly decided to finish of the probation worker by cracking his skull with a chair.

So basically... there fucked.

"You killed our probation worker." Curtis breathed.

"This is very, very bad."Nathan commented brushing a hand through his hair in panic

"I feel sick." Maya gagged as she held up her hand to her mouth as she looked down at the 2 corpses below her.

"He would have killed us" Kelly stated in Defense.

"We should call the police. It was self-defence." Curtis decided looking around to see if everyone would agree.

"Yeah. He's right. We show him the dead boy in the locker, they'll do some CSI shit and figure it out." Alisha attempted to explain.

"They won't believe us." Kelly sighed looking around the room in defeat.

"She's right, Court is always corrupted. And we're basically labelled as "criminals" anyway. It will easily be pinned on us" Maya added.

"We just tell them the truth. We stick to our story." Curtis nether-less continued on.

"What's our story? That he can turn invisible and that you can turn back time? It doesn't matter what we tell them, they'll say we're lying. They'll say we killed them both. No-one's gonna believe you,
not any more." Kelly announced Making the rest of the group quickly lose hope.

"Well that's depressing" Maya commented.

"If there's no body, there's no crime.We should bury them under the flyover." Simon suggested. Which everyone seemed to agree to.

"Yeah?" Curtis retorted.

"How do we do that? Someone's gonna see us." Alisha argued back

"No, we give them a quick little..." Nathan begun as he whistled in a sound effect to add to his suggestion.

"Put them in those wheelchairs, we wheel them up there, and if anyone sees us, we're just a bunch of young offenders taking a couple of specials for a walk in the sunshine."

———-
"I'm pretty sure this breaches the terms of my ASBO"

Maya was currently wondering wether everyone else didn't have an intense sense of smell, or if its just her that wanted to violently gag into the small dip in the dirt that they had already dug out which was where they were going to dump the bodies.

"We don't tell anyone about this, yeah? About the storm or what it did to us or anything."

It seriously did smell so bad.

"We are about to bury
our probation worker...-"

If Maya did end up in prison. What was she going to do then? It's not like she was all buffed up or anything. She would most likely get eaten alive.

"I don't want anyone to know. I cannot be a freak" Alisha murmured in the backround.

Maya couldnt clearly make out what they were talking about anymore but it wasn't like it mattered anyway.

"What about you?" Nathan turned to Curtis. "There's no going back now, man. You're just as screwed
as the rest of us. You are black and famous.
You are probably more screwed."

"I shouldn't even be here."

If Maya ended up in prison, she can kiss her career goodbye. All that coursework for fucking nothing. What would her parents say ? She didn't even want to know.

"Maya- Maya !!" Kelly shouted from across the ditch which made her jolt back into reality.

"It's like she's keeps loading back into the conversation " Nathan chimed which rewarded him with a glare.

"This is all staying between us yeah ?"

"Well yeah, it's not like I'm gonna be sharing it with my Nan over a cup of tea or anything Nathan" she replied, taking extra precaution to make sure she wasn't breathing through her nose as she did so.

Kelly turned to Alisha. "Just then, when he was touching ya..."

"How were you doing that?"..-

Nathan turned to Simon and Maya who were busy digging up the corner of the ditch.

"Didn't you say you wanted to piss on her tits? Probably best to keep that kind of thing between you and your internet service provider."

Maya stifled a laugh but to her dismay, he noticed which made his grin grow 10x larger. That guy did not need any more of an ego boost.

She continued to dig as he blatantly ignored Simon who gave him a look and looked towards her again. "

"So did you know that weird kid likes to piss on peoples tits purple ?" he asked, the noise of the shovels coming from Kelly's area from the distance.

"Haha Funny" she deadpanned with a straight face, as she continued shovelling wanting the night to be over already

"If Kelly can hear what I'm thinking, does she know I want to shag Maya

Shit, She can hear

"Nathan your fucking disgusting" Kelly spoke aloud stopping her digging to move across the pit before moving past him by shoving him in the process.

"Wha-hey? What the fuck?" He shouted looking back over towards her as Kelly decided to ignore him and continue on with her digging.

"Hold on, all of you have some kind of special power. Everyone can do something except me and her-"

He pointed towards Maya who was just about to add something before he cut in again.

"He can do something, he can do something! and I can't.That's ridiculous, look at him! How does that make any sense?" Nathan asked all of a sudden in attempt to switch the subject.

"I'm sorry to say this now but I think I can do something" Maya mumbled as she looked towards the group that all turned towards her.

"So what is it then" Kelly asked back folding her arms.

Maya thought about a scene in her head, after a while, she settled on Nathan giving Simon a hug because who wouldn't want to see that.

A few seconds later, Nathan dropped his spade out of no where and walked over to Simon to give him a hug to everyones surprise.

Nathan's head turned to the side as he looked down at Simon confused as to why he was holding him.

"What the actual fuck-" he shouted whilst Maya giggled to herself.

"You made him do that?-" Kelly questioned.

"I mean .. yeah- it's so weird- I just think about people doing stuff and they do it? Cool right ?!"

"Creepy more like" Curtis muttered shivering slightly

Simon walked past everyone still confused from
Earlier but continuing on the conversation by turning to Nathan again.

"Maybe you can do something, you just haven't found out what it is yet." Simon chimed in which did make quite a lot of sense.

"What if I can't feel pain? Ow!" Nathan groaned as Kelly hit him again around the head.

"Did you feel that?"

"Stop hitting me!"

"No please keep doing it. He needs to be humbled." Maya grumbled from her part of the ditch leaning backwards on her shovel as she watched the scene.