Chapter 1

"Leave me alone! Leave me alone!" I screamed. I jolted out of bed sweating. I've been having this horrible dream since the past two week. At first, I thought it was because I watch too much of horror movies but this is getting out of control. This morning, I am feeling pain all drawn over my body. I sat on the bed for a few moments rubbing my eyes with my palm. "Treasure! Get ready within fifteen minutes", Mum's voice calling from downstairs snapped me out of my funk. I stood up quickly and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take my bath.

I love this feeling that develops whenever I enter my bathroom. I feel refreshed even before taking my bath. That's because of the special scent in the bathroom. Just like being in a garden of fresh roses. Facing the mirror, I was about to put the toothbrush in my mouth.

I looked into the mirror to see something extremely shocking. The toothbrush fell on the floor instantly. There is a scar around my neck. The scar looks as scary to me, looking at it frightens me the more but I couldn't take my eyes off the mirror. Even the mirror looks different from the way it was but I don't know why. Then I remembered the cold hand that held my neck in the dream. I gasped as the image flashed in my mind.
I decided to tear my eyes off the mirror so as to avoid the ghastly view even though it seems hard to.
I did all I had to do as fast as I could because every moment in there seems creepier for me.

The feeling of refreshment I had earlier has vanished because of the fear growing in me. I almost ran out as soon as I was done but that doesn't stop the fear from growing in me the more.
Just as I was about to open the door, I thought it was my imagination but then I heard it again. Then it became clearer, "Treasure" in a soft voice but I don't want to hear it the third time and in a great speed, I was out of the bathroom. So creepy!

I entered the room panting like I had been running all morning but it was actually because of the mixture of emotions in me. The combination of fear and a feeling of insecurity turning inside of me. A feeling of insecurity because I am starting to feel like I
ain't safe in my room anymore. As I tried to shake it off, it was growing stronger. It's all so strange. Very strange! Can I call this hallucinations? If it is, it's horrific but definitely not hallucinations.