SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE

Start from the beginning

"Well, I'll prepare the tables to put them in the living room and go to the garage for drinks. Is there anything else missing? Guests don't come for an hour, so I still have time to go quickly to the local supermarket."

"I have everything, thank you, my love. And if you could move the library to enlarge the space in the living room, that would be perfect," she smiled tenderly at me that I had to place a quick kiss on her lips.

"Yes Ma'am, I'll do it now."

Within a few hours, our house was filled with zombies declined as police officers, bakers or butchers, witches from the ugliest to the sexiest, cult characters from horror movies like "It" or "the Nun", it became difficult to distinguish who was who. As a CEO, I decided to invite the employees to this adult party because in the previous months, we had been working non-stop. So I asked my wife's permission if I could organize Halloween at home. Minjeong was up for the idea and eventually invited even her friends.

"Dude, if I wasn't married, I would have definitely come back home with one of the witches," Sungchan rested near the table where the drinks were, he disguised himself as Joker and Somi as Harley Quinn.

"Make sure your crazy wife doesn't hear you because I can assure you she won't go easy on you," I chuckled and watched Minjeong who was talking with Irene and the others. Yizhuo and Aeri were talking to a group of zombies in the living room. They had decided to dress up as a zombie doctor and zombie nurse and I even suspect them referring to the night Minjeong and I had sex.

"You know, rough sex isn't a bad idea."

"Sorry, man, we aren't like you and Minjeong. I'm sure you have a very nasty plan in your head for tonight. Besides, Minjeong keeps looking at you and eyefucking, I can't believe you're parents of four children," he threw popcorn in his mouth.

"Oh, yes, I have a plan for tonight. You don't know how much I try to control myself so I don't lift her up and fuck her wildly in front of everyone," I grunted with the pictures in my head. Her latex suit didn't help and every time she looked at me, she winked at me and smirked.

"Oh shut up, don't ruin my Halloween with your fantasies, man. If you'll excuse me, I have Harley Quinn waiting for me to bring her the grapefruit juice," he showed me the juice glass in front of me and joined his wife who was with the others.

It was going to be a long night.

Minjeong's POV

"Minjeongie, look at your Daddy. She looks constipated," Aeri pointed out Jimin who was standing uncomfortably near the table talking with some of her employees. I was laughing when I saw her bored face and the bulge growing under her pants.

"She's not constipated but horny," I sipped my orange juice mixed with alcohol, it literally burned my throat and I almost spit out. Since we had children, we rarely touch alcohol, we only drink it at special events.

"Trust me, she's not the only being horny at this party. I know you Minjeongie, if she's is, it's because of you," she rolled her eyes and chuckled. I simply shrugged and continued to scan my amazing Daddy's body in her vampire costume. If I wasn't shy in front those people, would have asked her to suck my neck. I felt young again at that party, it was as if Jimin and I were the fresh and hot couple who couldn't go without each other. We constantly exchanged winks, I flirted when I passed by her by bumping her with my ass or if it was her, she would accidentally stroke my thigh. All night long, we were playing catch me when you can and frankly, it was very stimulating that my panties were already wet.

"I knew you and Jimin were just thinking about fucking, even on Halloween but sometimes, you just need to ask," Yizhuo put a kiss on Aeri's head before getting up with her drink. Aeri and I were confused for a few seconds about what she was going to do, "Okay, guys, it's time for us to play a game. So, come over here and I'll explain the instructions. Everyone has to participate except our hosts who have to make a phone call to their children but who will join us later," Yizhuo winked at her best friend and grinned at me with an evil look. That's why these two were best friends.

I got up off the couch when Yizhuo whispered in my ear, "You two will thank me later," I mouthed her 'I will' and went to Jimin who was already standing at the staircases.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, baby," she took me by my wrist and leaded me to the first floor where our bedroom was. I felt the blood flowing through my veins, my breathing had speeded up and my panties were completely wet. I hadn't felt so naughty in years and God, how good it felt to be a slut sometimes.

"Daddy's a bit too horny tonight, what happened?" I innocently asked by tracing a finger a long her sharp jaw.

"It happened that a sexy cat was trying to seduce me from afar since the start of the party. So now, I'm gonna punish her... hard,"she growled like a wild animal and I squealed when she slapped me on my butt, "Don't take off your costume, I said I was going to spank you under the full moon," she lifted me up easily and threw me on my bed. Her eyes had darkened but her erect dick was distracting so it was difficult for me to focus on her pretty face.

"Mmmh Daddy, I feel so naughty tonight. Can you fuck me from the front and back so I can be calm again?"

"I see you, feeling slutty huh? Don't worry, just keep screaming for Daddy because I want to see your wild, got it?" she untied her vampire cloak and threw it in a corner. She turned me so that I would be on all fours while she was already behind me with her lower part against my

ass.

"Mmmh you're so hard, babe," I twerked my ass against her which immediately earned a moan from her.

"Bitch, are you trying to make me cum in my pants?" she said in a strict tone. Her bossy side in bed was my favorite, she would like to fuck me as she wanted it to be by banging me in the ass, choking me with her dick down my throat, fingering me with her long fingers, tying me up and blindfolding me to the head of the bed, Jimin didn't lack imagination when it came to sex.

"Yes, why? Don't you like it?"

"The only places I'm going to fill you with sperm is your mouth, your pussy and your asshole, you heard me?" she placed my hair on one side and grabbed me firmly by the neck.

"If you have enoug-AH!" she spanked me before I could finish what had to say.

"Don't even try to say it. If I didn't have enough, I wouldn't have made you four children, bitch," and she spanked me again. For several minutes, she did nothing but that, insulting and whipping me, but I was having a lot of fun. For revenge, I forced her to lie on her back while! was grinding on her bulge, dry humping, we love it. Finally, it didn't take us long before we found ourselves naked with her cock deep in my pussy while we were having fun sucking each other's tongue.

Trick and treat more like dick and bleed, it was definitely the best halloween.