Chapter 54: Honeymoon [M]

Start from the beginning

"W-why have you a-always to t-tease me?"

"Answer my question, will you have time for me?" she was now sucking her clit.

"Y-yes... I'll always h-have time for y-Oh fuck yes!" Jimin put her tongue in and started exploring, she loves eating her pussy's wife because it always has a sweet taste and who doesn't like to eat pussy. Minjeong's eyes rolled back by the feeling that Jimin's tongue was giving to her and at the same time as Jimin was massaging both her breasts. She fingered her faster and faster while licking and biting the clit, Minjeong's walls began to tighten, Jimin knew she would soon cum.

"You know I love your juice so cum in my mouth, baby." when Jimin gave the last trust, Minjeong released the juice that flowed into her mouth, "So warm and delicious. Taste it.", Jimin pulled out her tongue, which Minjeong took between her teeth and started sucking it.

"What if you put your big monster inside me?" Minjeong huskily said that sent a wave of electric shock through her cock. She opened wide her legs again and began to masturbate by fingering her wet pussy, she moaned and kept saying her Daddy's name, "Mmmh Jimin... Do you see how wet I am for you now... My fingers can never replace your dick... Mmmh so good... Imagining you fucking me and slamming your thick cock in me...", those dirty words made Jimin want to jerk off and enjoy the view, "I know you're hard, come and fuck me now...", Jimin got up and slid up and down her folds, Minjeong was bucking her hips eager to feel the length. Her mouth formed a "o" when she finally felt the shaft stretching her, "Oh fuck!"

"Who's going to scream my name tonight?" Jimin was waiting for Minjeong to answer without moving and it was the worst torture for the blonde.

"Me!" and Jimin thrusted her dick in her pussy.

"Who's gonna make you come all night?"

"Y-you, Daddy!" Jimin stopped teasing and banged her as fast as she can do. Minjeong's hair was tousled, she pinched her own nipples while Jimin took care of her pussy. The feeling of having the thick meat sliding through her was indescribable. Jimin rapidly changed their position and now Minjeong was riding the shaft like she was riding a horse.

"Keep up the pace!" Minjeong's boobs were bouncing and for Jimin, it was the most beautiful thing to watch. It was at that moment that she realized that her wife had a big heart, yet it wasn't the first thing she looked at when they first met, "I'm gonna cum, baby!", Minjeong placed her hands on Jimin's chest and went faster until she felt the hot and thick liquid spread out in her vagina. Jimin slowly pulled back and a white liquid flowed out erotically from her pussy.

Jimin now positioned herself behind Minjeong who was lying on her side on the bed. She sensually sucked the weak spots on her neck and massaged her breasts while rubbing her hard cock on her ass. They were in the position of the little spoon they often used to do when they cuddled. Jimin loved this position because it allowed her to say dirty words to her beloved's ear when they did.

"I hope you still have some energy for my dick." Minjeong said nothing but instead, she took the penis in her hand and jerked it off quickly before guiding it to her ass.

"Shut up and show me how hard you can fuck me." Jimin shoved her dick into the hole and started moving slowly back and forth until Minjeong could adjust, "God, it hurts, but it turns me the fuck on!"

"My wife is a slut huh? She likes it when her Daddy fucks her until she can't walk in the morning. You like it when I do it rough even you pretend to be that innocent and nerd student. I told you if I was a student like you, I'd take you after every hour of school to fuck you. We would do it in the toilets, in the classrooms, in the gym, wherever you could scream my name." Jimin kept fucking her until her wife's asshole adapted to the size of her dick. It was their kink to talk dirty when they have sex even in their life, they respected each other and only said sweet words.

"What i-if I had a b-boyfriend?"

"I'll show you what you're missing when you go out with these virgins. No one could make you cum as much as I do, remember that you are my wife and that you belong to me." she slapped her firm ass and a trace of her hand appeared on the right cheek of her butt, "I'll make sure to make ten babies with you, honey..."

"Oh Daddy... I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, baby and scream my name."

"Oh yes... Oh Jimin!" they cummed together. The room was filled with their moans and their heavy breathing. Jimin's dick was still in her wife's ass because she still had sperm to let out, "Babe, let's make love now."

"Okay." Jimin turned her wife's face and they looked each other straight in the eye as if they were talking, but without using words. Jimin slowly stroked Minjeong's cheek and laid a kiss on each part of her face, "I love you so much and I'm happy to have you."

"I love you too and my feelings are so huge that words can't describe what I feel for you." they slowly kissed and tasted each others lips, it wasn't rough anymore, it was just love. Jimin pushed her penis back and slowly moved. They hips were moving and dancing in the same pace, they didn't need music because it was playing in their mind and showed it by their bodies. This time it was filled with love, tenderness, serenity.

They were now exhausted, they let themselves fall into bed. Jimin took Minjeong by the waist to bring her closer to her body, both of them stayed for a few minutes in complete silence where only their breaths were heard. A smile appeared on Jimin's face when she felt her sweet wife giving her little kisses all the way down her neck to the back of her ear.

"How did you feel when I was kidnapped?"

"I thought I'd never seen you again. I wasn't able to think straight, thought I was going to be crazy. But deep down, I know that I'll always find a way to meet you again because we were made for each other. My heart beats madly whenever I see you whenever I feel you whenever hear you, I'd never loved someone so much than you Minjeong. Crazy huh?"

"I also thought I was never going to see you again, that I was never going to have your kisses and your looks that make me so beautiful. You're one of the most beautiful things that's ever happened in my life and I can't say it enough. I love you so so so so much." Jimin chuckled by her cuteness and kissed her on the forehead. She now closed her eyes and let herself be carried away by the little caresses she gave her. Minjeong pulled up the big blanket to cover them because the coolness of the night was felt, she placed her head on Jimin's chest and kept making circles with her finger along her arm.

"Oh, I love you too Minjeong, I'll say it every day, I promise."

Bothfell into a deep sleep knowing that they were finally married and indeed hadthe best honeymoon.