Chapter 60: Bliss

Start from the beginning

Zackary's gaze on me knocked me breathless. His golden eyes remained steady, his expression warm, like home. I could melt any moment with his gaze.

Marahan niyang hinawakan ang gilid ng aking mukha. "It's the kind of love I need."

The sound of the pouring rain outside couldn't silence the loud beating of my chest. We were both breathing heavy. I could feel it from his chest. Our lips were almost touching, gaze fixed on each other's faces. Like wires creating spark once touched, our lips finally sealed each other in a kiss.

Zackary held my back with his hand as I fell against the soft mattress. The gasped that escaped my lips gave him the chance to explore my mouth and deepen the kiss. I couldn't breathe. I was all hot and feverish.

"Zack..."

I couldn't help the sound coming from my lips. I kept moving on the bed with him hovering over me. We were both breathing heavy when our lips parted. Zackary stared down at me lying under him in the middle of the bed, hair and clothes in disarray while both of his knees were resting against the mattress on either side of me. I watched the lump on his throat moved followed by a silent curse.

"I apologize, this is not-"

Before he can back away, I pulled the hem of his shirt. Napatitig siya sa aking ginawa. Inabot niya ang aking pisngi at marahang hinaplos. "I know what you're feeling right now, Eleanor, but I have to stop here. I want you so badly and I'm afraid I won't be able to stop if we go further."

I bit my lower lip that suddenly turned cold. "I... I want it to be with you..."

Naningkit ang mga mata ni Zackary habang nakatitig sa'kin, iniisip kong tama ba ang kanyang narinig. I clasped the sheets with my cold hands before mumbling.

"All my first... I want it to be with you too..."

Tila natulala siya sa sinabi ko. It took him a moment before he let out a heavy groan. "Eleanor," he said, patiently. "It's dangerous to be this honest."

Nanatili akong nakatitig sa kanya. "I thought it's good to be honest with each other's feelings?"

Sumilay ang maliit na ngiti sa kanyang labi. He leaned down so close and whispered the remaining words to my ears. "Because this is driving me insane."

He pressed his lips to my jaw, and slowly, like sweet torture, his lips trailed down to my neck. I kept moving my body under him, searching for the best way to feel his lips against my skin.

"Eleanor..." His warm breath on my neck sent shivers all the way to my back. I could only clasped my hands against his shirt, trying to control my heavy breathing.

"Do you really want to do it?"

My chest raised and fell and all I could mutter was a single word. "Please..."

"You must understand, Eleanor. This is somethings that can't be undone... me claiming you."

I nodded, wriggling in the sheets. "Yes... Zack, please..."

The way his jaw clenched while looking at me, pleading for him only made me aware how I wanted this. There was no one else I could imagine myself sharing this moment with other than Zackary. He gave me a soft kiss on my lips before he sat up. I thought he was going to betray my request... but then he pulled the hem of his shirt out of his body, exposing his toned arms, his chiseled chest and the packs of his abs.

Marahan niya akong hinila paupo with my legs almost placed on his lap. With his feverish lips on mine, he slowly removed the warm coat embracing my body. The lightning and thunder remained unceasing outside but no sound could ever reach me other than Zackary's heavy breathing.

With my head resting against his shoulder, he carefully removed the strings and unbutton my dress from the back. I fell back on the bed with the body exposed to the room's cold air. He reached for my back to unclasped the tight garment and slid the remaining fabric out of my body. I had rare times I was this exposed in front of Zackary, but never like this.

"You're beautiful, Eleanor..."

His rough whisper filled my ears. Clasping the sheets with my cold hands, a silent cry escaped my mouth as Zackary's warm lips enclosed on my exposed peak. I couldn't help but to arch my back, stuttering, gasping for air.

"Z-Zack..."

It was sweet torture, his lips on my soft flesh. I couldn't stay still. I reached for his head on my chest with my fingers tangling through his damp hair.

One of his rough hand trailed down to my stomach, caressing my skin, creating small circles with his thumb. I let out a sudden gasp and squirmed under him when his hand reached the sensitive area between my legs.

"Zack... that's... it's..."

His kiss swallowed any word from escaping my lips. I clasped my hands against his shoulders, my fingernails creating small crescent moons on his back as his fingers started their slow movement against my tender skin.

"Zackary..."

"You need this," he whispered. "So it won't hurt as much later."

His fingers continued their slow ministration and I was panting. I didn't know any of these. I was naive to any of these. His fingers pushed in gently. Gasping, I clutched his back, completely leaning against his body.

"Eleanor..." his voice growled. "You're so responsive to my touch."

Zackary pulled back a little to remove the remaining clothes from his body. I didn't know what to think. I was having a hard time making concrete thoughts. My mind was floating elsewhere, drenched in the sensation.

Zackary's hand carefully held my legs apart. "Zack..."

"I'll be gentle, Eleanor. I can't risk hurting you."

His lower body sunk between my legs. Trembling, I clutched against his back, searching for strength. Something brushed the tender skin between my legs. The dull ache became a sharp pain as Zackary slowly sunk into me.

I couldn't breathe.

"Slowly, Eleanor..." whispered Zackary. "Breathe slowly and relax..."

I shook my head against the sheets. I couldn't. The sensation was too much. With my hands embracing his neck, I laid my head against his chest, panting.

"That's it, Eleanor... breathe out. This will hurt a little."

Tear collected from the corner of my eyes as Zackary started moving. He brushed the hair strands off my sweaty forehead before kissing the corner of my eyes.

"Sshh... it's okay. You're doing great."

Zackary waited for me to catch my breath and to get accustomed to the feeling of him inside of me. When my breathing finally calmed down, he lifted himself with his open palms against the bed and started moving again.

"Zackary..." Silent moans escaped my lips as he gradually picked up pace.

He groaned in respond, muttering my name. Something familiar bubbled up inside of me. But it was more aggressive this time, more nerve-racking. Every move from Zackary, every kiss from his lips roaming my upper body... all these sensations were slowly piling up in my lower belly.

I didn't know what to do. I called Zackary's name in between gasp. Sweat trickled down from his forehead while he hovered over me, grunting and breathing heavily. Both of us reached the point of no return. Drifting higher and higher, I was gradually reaching my anticipated release.

"Zack... Zackary... I'm..."

Zackary reached for my lips with his as both of us clutched on each other's body. White blinding light flashed before my eyes. I shut them closed, flooded by the sensation like ocean waves crashing against me. I was close to crying. I didn't know such feeling existed.

"Eleanor... Eleanor..."

Zackary halted his movement. His ripped body tensed and stilted above me. I heard my name over and over from his lips as both of us shared the same bliss.

***