When I open my eyes, I feel a gust of wind and in front of me where Noah once stood was now empty. I fall to my knees sobbing uncontrollably.

Imagine she was in the woods and by herself

I don't know how long I was out there but by the time I got up and started to walk back home, it was dark and I was feeling numb and out of it.

When I got home, I saw many people out front of our house and Dad looking worried. ''Al, thank god,'' Dad rushes up to me. ''What's going on?'' I ask looking around. I was shocked at how empty I sounded.

''I thought you and your sister were missing,'' he tells me. ''Bella's missing?'' I ask him. I immediately realise that Edward must have taken Bella into the woods to tell her about them leaving. 

Someone calls out to Dad gaining his attention. Once his back was turned I turn around and run into the woods putting all I got into it. I faintly hear Jake call out to Dad telling him what I was doing but I didn't care. All I cared about at that moment was Bella. 

Once I was deep I'm the woods I focused all my senses on my smell. I soon catch Bella's scent and follow it. When I reach where the scene ends I see Sam leaning over Bella's form.

''Sam?'' I ask him. The tone of my voice was still empty. ''Alvenia?'' he looks up from Bella. ''Is she okay?'' I asked kneeling down beside her. 

''Just cold,'' he tells me. he picks her up and together the three of us make our way back to the house. Once we got there Dad rushed up to us. ''I got her,'' Dad tells Sam. ''You, don't do that ever again,'' Dad looks at me. 

He takes Bella inside and I walk with them. I look down at Bella and see her starting to wake up as Dad lays her down in her bed. 

''Nia?'' Bella asks looking up at me. ''Im here Bells,'' I tell her the empty feeling in my heart still there, transparent through my voice. ''They left us, Nia,'' she whimpers. ''I know,'' my voice breaks. 

''Do you want to come up to my room with me?'' I ask her. She nods her head. Dad who I had forgotten was there helps me get her up to the room before he left us alone. She and I get changed into our PJs before we get into my bed. I switch our pillows so that the pillow that Noah usually laid on was the one I had. 

Bella was soon fast asleep on my bed while I set the swinging chair by the open window, where Noah usually entered. I sit in the chair staring out the window with a blanket on my lap and the pillow hugged to my chest so that I could smell Noah's scent. 

I silently cry so as to not wake up Bella as it occurs to me at this very moment, that Noah and the rest of the family are leaving or have already left. ''I miss you already baby,'' I whisper into the night. 

eight Months go by and Bella and I make no progress. During the day Bella would sit in my room with me and she and I would just sit and hold onto each other staring out my window.