11

My dads here well here comes the lecture about how I'm too young to have kids or have sex, and how I shouldn't be having sex with people In mine and Vic's house. I see my dad, and try to walk away. "Son!" My dad greets me with open arms. "Hey dad." I put on a fake smile, and hug him.

"How have you been?" He ask, after we pull away. "Good, how was your trip?" I ask. "Good, so I hear I have grand children, and more on the way?" he raises his eyebrow. "Yeah, about that..." I scratch the back of my head. "Well go on." he urges.

"You see something's happened on our honeymoon. When we came back we got Caroline and Ryan. After a month of having them, and them getting used to the house I started to have the symptoms, but I didn't know. Vic took me to the doctors because I was bleeding a little, and I found out I was pregnant with twins." I said.

"Kellin Quinn Botswick!" my dad yelled. "It's Fuentes." I corrected him. "Whatever, your too young-"
"Like you and mom didn't have Mackenzie at nineteen, and then have me two years later, and you guys weren't even married until I was three." I cut him off. "We messed up our lives." he said. "Are you trying to tell me my sister was a mistake?" I asked. "I didn't mean it like that its just we weren't ready."

"No one is, but we're managing. We already have two wonderful children, which you still need to meet, but anyways we're managing. Me and Vic make good money." I said. "What about the house it's too small." he said. "I was actually gonna talk to
Vic about getting a new house anyways now please stay out of our business." I said.

"I'm your dad I'm suppose to be in your business. And the horrible sound I heard coming out of your room. That was the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. Some of those words were something I never wanted to hear come out of my sons mouth." he said.

"Well me and Vic are a couple, and married. We have to fill each others needs, and we can have sex if we want to. I understand if we were in public, but since we aren't we can do what ever we want. We have a back yard you guys could have went back there if you didn't want to hear it." I said.

"But people are here In your house." he said. "Yeah people that I know really well and love. Plus, I didn't even know we were that loud until we came back in here." I said.

"Why'd you marry him in the first place?" he ask. "Did you seriously ask that question?" I asked sassily, raising my eye brows, and putting a hand on my hip. "Yeah," he said. "I married him because he's sweet, caring, funny, trustworthy, cute, adorable, hot, helpful, and I love him." I said.

"Does he support you guys well enough?" he asked. "Yes, he does. He makes enough money for us to make a living, even if we were poor I would still love him as much as I do now." I felt someone snake there arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. They kissed my cheek. "Hey baby." It's Vic."Hey babe." I pecked him on the lips this time.

"Hello Mr. Botswick." Vic said to my dad. "Hi," my dad said, a mad look still on his face. "Did I interrupt something over here?" Vic asked. "Y-"

"No you didn't, my dad was just leaving. I also think mom was calling him anyways." I said cutting him off, and looked back to my dad. He muttered something under his breath, and left. "Thank you for getting me out of that situation." I said. "Your welcome I could sense something was up so I came over here to make sure y'all were okay." he said.

"Yeah we're fine, my dad was just trying to be all up in my business again." I said. "Why can't he just lay off?" He questioned. "I don't know." I felt Vic start to rub my stomach. "I love your little baby bump." he said, making me smile and blush.

He kissed my cheek. "I'm so happy to have a family with you." He tells me. I blush a deeper shade of red, and kiss him. "I'm happy too." I smiled, "I gotta get the kids so they can meet my dad." I said. "Alright," Vic kissed my cheek one last time before letting me go.

I went into the kids room. "Hey you guys wanna meet your grandpa?" I asked. "Yeah!" they both get up, and follow me back into the living room. I looked for him, he was right next to my mom. I walked over to them, the kids following closely behind.

"Dad," I got his attention, "this is Caroline, and Ryan." I said. They both waved to him, smiles on both of they're faces. "Hi," my dad said.

"Hi," they said back. "Do you like it here?" he asked. "Yeah," they smiled. His face turned to a cold hard one. "Well don't get used to it they'll take you back to where you came from after the babies are born." he said coldly to them. Mine, and my moms jaw dropped in shock. "Dad!" I yelled. I saw the kids tear up, and run. Probably to their room. "Harold!" my mom yelled.

"Dad how in the hell could you say that to them! I love them and I'm never taking them back you dick! Damn how could you say that to two year olds have a heart would you. Vic! lets go check on the kids." I said. Vic came up to me. "Why what happened are they okay?" he asked.

"No they aren't okay, my dad told them we would take them back to the adoption center after the babies were born." I said angrily. "What how in the hell could he-" he turned back to my dad. "How could you say that to our children we love them so much and you go make them cry, telling them things that aren't true. Yeah I know you don't like me but leave our fucking kids out of it!" Vic said with the same angry expression I had. With that we turned away from him, and walked to the kids room.

I could hear them crying in there. It broke my heart to hear them like this, its gonna brake my heart even more when I see them. My face softened up, and turn to one of sadness. I looked at Vic to see his expression has changed into a softer one.

I opened the door and walked in. "Babies what grand- Harold said is not true okay. We love you and will never stop loving you." I said. "B-but he said you were gonna take us back." Caroline sobbed. "No baby we won't I promise, we love you." I got down on both knees.

I put my fingers underneath both of they're chins, and made them look at me. There eyes were filled with tears, and I could see hurt in them. Vic kneeled down next to me, looking them in the eyes like I was.

"Awe babies, we won't ever take you back. We love you and always will. Don't listen to mean Harold okay?" I said. "Does he just not like us?" Ryan asked. "Honey to be honest I don't know what has gotten into him." I said, wiping both of they're tears.

"Yeah, I'm gonna make sure he doesn't say anything like that to you guys ever again. I need you to always remember me and your mom will always love you." Vic added. They nodded, and rubbed they're eyes a frown still on they're faces. "Are you guys tired?" I asked. They both nodded. It's time for they're nap anyways.

"Alright give us a hug." they both gave us hugs. Then we tucked them into bed, Kissed both of they're foreheads, and told them we will love them forever, and always. We left, and shut the door. "How could your dad be so cruel?" Vic asked. "I really don't know. Hopefully my mom can set him straight." I said.

"Yeah, let's go talk to her about this." Vic said. I nodded in agreement, then we went off to find my mom. We walked into the room to hear her yelling at my dad.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Heyy Darlings here's another chapter for you all. I hoped you liked it.

See you in the next chapter. I love you guys so much!!!

The update for tomorrow will possibly be up late I got some homework from missing school.

Also it's math, and that's something I hate with a passion.

Anyways. Love you guys see ya tomorrow.

<3