Meeting The LoV

((I'm not dead! Yay!))

Izuku's POV:

We were all waiting outside the abandoned warehouse, I can only imagine how furious Overhaul must be about this rundown place. Let's just hope he doesn't have to kill anyone or his mood will turn even more sour and believe me, we don't want to deal with a sour Overhaul at all.

"It's calm." Tengai says in his earpiece as he observes the building.

"Too calm. Be ready to act any time now." Chronostasis replies, my grip on my rifle tightening ever so lightly. Chrono and I had positioned ourselves at windows on each sides on the building in case we need to shoot and in order to keep an eye on the situation, that's when one of the members of the LOV attacks and tries to kill our boss, we watch him take his glove off and blow apart the top half of the person with a single touch. Great. Just what we didn't want. An even more sour and blood-covered Overhaul. The man with the top hat jumps in action and rushes toward Overhaul, the man with the hands over his body tries to stop him but Chronostasis shoots Top hat guy just seconds before he can use his Quirk on Overhaul. I can hear him shout at Top hat guy to not touch before he completely deconstruct Top hat guy's arm and pushes him away, the Hand guy charges toward Overhaul, Chrono shoots again but Hand guy moves faster and the tiny bullet misses its target. Overhaul notices and calls for a shield, one of our thugs comes out from his hiding spot inside the building and puts himself between Overhaul and Hand guy.

"We're breaking in! Rappa, take care of the wall!" Chrono shouts in his earpiece.

"Hand guy has a disintegration type of Quirk, no matter what happens, DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOU EVEN THE SLIGHTEST !" I communicate through my own earpiece as I break down the window with the recoil pad of my rifle gun. Seconds later, Rappa breaks the wall behind Overhaul with the others on his back, Chrono lands on his right while I land on his left.

"That was a close one, Overhaul."

"You're late." I sigh, he really is in a foul mood.

"And I missed a shot. But at least we know they work." Chrono replies as his hols up his gun.

"Where did they come from?! We weren't followed, I swear!" Twice, the man who contacted us, yells in disbelief as he looks at Hand guy.

"One of them probably has a tracking Quirk."

"Hard to be objective in this situation, besides, killing each other isn't productive." Overhaul says as he tries to wipe off the blood on his jacket, I take his jacket off him since what he's doing is only making things worse and hand him some disinfectant wipes so he can clean the blood on his face and arm, his skin already broke into hives.
"A death on both sides, let's take a breather. We'll cool our heads and try again later, I owe your side an arm." He turns around and start to walk away.

"Overhaul-sama, if I may?" He turns around and look at me before nodding slowly. I come closer and start whispering to him.
"Overhaul-sama, I think it would be a smart move to bring their comrade back and give back his arm to the man with the top hat."

"Why?"

"Think about it for a second, if you put their comrades back together, they won't have anything to hold against us and thus won't have any reasons to get revenge and we can hold over their heads not only the fact that they made the first move on us, but also killed one of your men that you can't put back together since there's no living cells left to bring him back. We could then use them as they will have a debt to pay."

"Hmm." He thinks about it for a moment.
"Fine." I nod and walk toward the leader of the LOV, making sure to stay at a safe distance.

"Overhaul-sama has decided to be forgiving and put your friends back together as a sign of peace, your friend with the magnetic Quirk will suffer no long lasting damages but will be quite sore for a few days, a week at most. Please bring your friend with the top hat forth, we owe you an arm as Overhaul-sama stated earlier."

"Why should we believe you?! You killed Magnet!" Twice shouts.

"We have been nothing but truthful and your friend attacked Overhaul-sama first, wouldn't you have defended yourself had it been the other way around? But of course we can just leave and you won't get Magnet nor you friend's arm back at all. What do you say?" I look at Hand guy straight in the eyes, I can tell he doesn't trust my words but he slowly walks over to me, his wounded comrade on his back.

"You better keep your word or else." He growls as he hands over his friend, I pick him up and bring him over to Overhaul, he uses his Quirk on Top hat guy firsthand reconstruct him a brand new arm before moving on to Magnet, once that is done I leave Top hat guy next to Magnet and bow respectfully.

"We shall take our leave now."

"I don't want to rush you but the sooner we talk, the better. Take this time to cool off and give me a call once you know how you want your organization to be run." Overhaul says and throws one of his business cards at Hand guy.
"Time to go, Dødsengel, let's not waste anymore time."

"Yes, Overhaul-sama." I look at Hand guy one last time before turning around and walk after Overhaul and Chronostasis, leaving the warehouse.

Shigaraki's POV:

As soon as those Yakuza bastards were gone, Toga and Twice rush to Magnet and Compress.

"Holy shit... The little Stripper wasn't lying! Magnet's alive!!"

"You okay, Compress?" Toga asks.

"I...guess. But my Quirk...why didn't my Quirk come out?!"

"We'll figure this out later with Dr Garaki. For now let's get you guys back at the HQ so you two can rest, I need to talk with Kurogiri."

"Let us go after after them! I'll eviscerate that Yakuza fossil!"

"No."

"Let me drain Red boots guy's blood~. I bet it taste like candy~~~!" Toga blushes and drools a little. Psycho.

"No. We take Magnet and Compress back to the HQ and come up with a plan. That Overhaul guy is not to take lightly, you all saw what his Quirk can do. There's no need for you two to get hurt or killed stupidly." Toga pouts and Twice begrudgingly nods before picking up Magnet who's still unconscious while Toga and I help Compress back on his feet and take them both back to the HQ, I need to talk with AFO and get advices asap.