Start Of A New Life

A month later, Inko POV:

It's been a month... A month since my baby... My darling Izuku passed away... They say he jumped off the school roof. My baby... I can't believe it, I just can't. Surely they must have made a mistake! My baby boy would have never done such a thing! I could barely recognize him with all that...that blood and the bruises... My friend Mitsuki came with me to the hospital because I couldn't do it alone... I just couldn't ! When I saw him... his fluffy hair I loved to run my fingers through were matted with dry blood... his beautiful green eyes that always shined with joy and excitement were now glassy and lifeless... His neck was crooked in a very awful angle, the doctor said it was because he landed head first on the ground... There was not a single bone in his body that wasn't broken in tiny pieces. Mitsuki had to forcefully drag me away from my son and take me back home... Since then I haven't come out of Izuku's room... I hug his pillow tightly and cry all day long... Mitsuki said she called Hisashi to tell him what happened but why would he care? He left us years ago! That fucking coward. As I get up, still holding the pillow tightly, to go to the bathroom I hear a knock at the front door.

'It must be Mitsuki or Masaru again... Can' t they just let me grieve in peace?!' I open the door, ready to snap at them when I see it's actually little Katsuki, he looked as pitiful as me.

Bakugo POV:

Auntie Inko, it's been so long since I last called her that, opens the door, I can barely recognize her. Her usually well kept hair are completely unruly and have some knots here and there, her eyes are all red and puffy from crying her eyes out... She's still wearing the same clothes, that are now baggy from all the weight she has lost this past month, she was wearing when she came over a month ago asking where Dek- Izuku was. God it hurts so fucking bad to see her like that... But I have no right to feel bad... I caused this... I'm responsible...

"Auntie..? Can... Can I come in?" Her gaze softens and she gives me a sad and tired smile.

"Of course Katsuki-kun. I'll make us some tea okay?" I nod and go directly to the kitchen to help, the old hag and dad come over every day to help with the cleaning and get her to eat something but there's always a little bit of mess.
"So... How are you Katsuki-kun? Anything new?"

"I'm... I'm starting a serious training to prepare for UA's entrance exams." Her eyes seems to light up a bit.

"Really? That's great Katsuki-kun. I'm sure you will make a fine Hero just like Izuku always thought." This makes my heart ache more... It hurts so bad... Why did you have to listen to me this time stupid Deku?!! Fuck!
"Katsuki-kun? Are you alright dear?" She strokes my cheek softly, worried from my lack of response.
"Kacchan?" That's too much. The tears I kept all the time are now free falling from my eyes.
"Oh Katsuki-kun... I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry..." She gently embraces me and I cry. I cry like I have never cried before, all of that because of that shitty nerd...

"I'm so sorry Auntie! I'm so sorry... it's my fault... it's all my fucking fault! I just wanted to protect him! I didn't mean what I said that day damnit !" I cry for what feels like hours on Auntie Inko's shoulder, she simply holds me in her arms and rubs my back while whispering soothing words. Because of me Deku is dead... Because of me Auntie is suffering...

"It's okay Katsuki-kun... I miss him too..."

Izuku's POV:

It's been a month since I started to work for the Yakuza, I gotta say it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Chrono-San has been helping me a lot to find my marks and learn how it works here. I met Overhaul-sama only once for now, it's understandable seeing how busy he is.

Flashback, a month ago:

"How do you feel Midoriya-kun? You made quite a fall. I must say that I am surprised to see you awake, let alone walk." I look up at the man sitting in front of me, he is quite tall, a little taller than Katsuki I think, he has short and shaggy auburn hair but the most intriguing part of his face is his sharp and piercing golden eyes. They look like the eyes of a bird of prey, watching their next meal running around. I gulp and look down at my hands, he is really frightening.