Hearing him Clem snorts and Peeta goes to answer their mentor "Yes you are drunk but yes he really does have a mechanical eye."

Clove, District 2.

Clove at the knife station, multiple in hand, there is a machine winding up. Letting Clove and everyone else around her know that the station is going to start.

The target start moving and once one of the targets outline of the body glows red she left her arm and throws one knife straight into the stomach of the first one.

Second one straight to the forehead.

Third one she turns her body and throws the night from over her shoulder lining straight in the chest of the last one.

"She's good."

"Woah."

"District 2. She's part of the Careers right?" Ron asked Hermione.

"Yep." Hermione said to the red headed boy.

The District 12 male on one of the rope bridges, try's to climb up it. Peeta falling off one of the training exercises with a loud dump.

People winced watching him fall to the ground with a hard thump.

It catches the attention of the career tributes. The career tributes grouped  together all collectively looked at Peeta and start laughing,

Clem seeing this from her snare station walks over to him.

"What was your station?" Harry asked.

"Snares."

          The boy still looking confused she says "Kind of like traps. Traps for rabbits." Harry finally understanding nods his head while Hermione shook hers.

CLEM: Bread boy you need to throw that metal thing over there.

"But your mentor said not to."

PEETA: What? No.

He said looking over his shoulder at the weighted balls and the sponsors.

PEETA: Haymitch says we're not supposed to show our skills.

She raises her eyebrow at him.

CLEM: When have I ever really cared about other people say besides very few.

People in the room that knew Clematis all shook their heads fondly at the girl trying to hold in their laughter.

Peeta shakes his head trying to hold in a laugh.

CLEM: And none of them besides you are here. I don't care what Haymitch said. Those guys are looking at you like you're a meal. Peeta, Throw it.

Hearing her explanation for not caring makes some laugh.

"You called me Peeta and I knew you meant business."

Clem stands back up and goes back to her station still watching after him.

Cato and the rest of the career tributes still watching Peeta.

Peeta stands up still looking at the group as he walks over to the weighted balls. He grabs one in his hand and let it wait for a little bit still holding it up.

Holding in hand showings and veins on his arm as he pull it up some.

"Hot." Ginny whispered to Hermione who was trying not agree with the girl even though she truly did.