is it still there

2 years later..

George POV

It's been two years since i was in Florida. I moved back to London and live now in a small apartment with two bedrooms.

Dave broke up with me about eleven moths ago. It came out that he cheated on me and only wanted my money.

i got over him pretty fast.

I get up, put on my suit and take my suitcase. I walk out of my apartment, into my car as I turn the motor on and drive to work.

I work in the town hall in the area of citizens' office. I have to work from 9am to 3pm. it's not that long and i get good money.

so it's the perfect job.

"Good Morning mr Lee." mrs smith says as i enter the office "good morning mrs smith." i say with a smile and sit myself down.

"I won't be here today, so you'll be alone." she says "can i ask why?" i ask "i have a meeting." she tells me "oh, good luck then." i say.

"thank you." she smiles and continues to work. I turn my computer on and check my emails.

mrs Cowl:
Good morning mr Lee,

I would like to meet you in my office at 12:30pm. There's something important i have to tell you.

i sigh and continue to check my emails. most of them have something to do with their passports.

i start to write them back, every single one that i can. I explain what they have to do or when they can come, how it works.

"i'm gonna go now. see you on Monday." mrs smith says and leaves.

12:26pm..

I knock on mrs Cowls office door. "come in." she says and i open the door. "good that you're here now. please sit down." she says with a smile and i sit myself down on the chair.

"i'm gonna make it quick because i don't have time." mrs Cowl says and looks up to me. "your gonna work on Thursday earlier and longer. From 8:35am until 7:40pm." she tells me.

"Will my salary increase?" I ask "no, i can't do that right now." she says. So i have to work longer and don't get more money? ugh.

"you can leave now. have a nice day." she says "you too." i leave to my office.

______

Tai really lives in a bad area..

Tai is one of my friends. we wanted to meet right after work at his house and talk about something.

As i make my way to his apartment i see a blond haired person taking heroin. It looks fucking disgusting how the syringe goes into his veins.

i continue to walk, but my eyes are stuck on this guys. As soon as he throws his head back, i see that it's dream..

he relapsed.

my body freezes and i don't move anymore. Is that really dream? That can't be dream right? it is dream, but- what?

I quickly look away and continue to walk again as i feel myself trembling. he looks just like i first met him.