𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀 }

Start from the beginning

"What are you talking about?" I ask him but he ignores me.

"Sorry, what boy are you talking about?" Kiara questions.

"Uh, he'll know" Rafe assures her.

Kiara hands the vendor money and picks up her drinks, glancing at me before storming off.

"Bye!" Rafe calls out.

"Douche" Kiara spits out.

I watch the girl walk away from us, mentally kicking myself for wanting to chase after her and beg her to forgive me.

"What do you want to drink, babe?" Rafe asks me, pinching the bare skin between my pale pink crop top and denim shorts.

"Just a coke" I mumble distractedly.

Rafe pays for the drink and hands me the can, ushering me back towards the direction of our friends.

"Rafe, what did you mean before when you were talking to Kiara?" I question curiously.

"Top didn't tell you?" Rafe replies and I shake my head 'no' "That little punk Pope sunk Top's boat"

"Pope did?" I gasp in disbelief.

"Yeah" He nods "Fucking Pogues"

"Are you sure? It doesn't sound like him" I frown.

"You say that like you know him" Rafe scoffs.

"Well, I know of him" I shrug "He sounds like a decent guy"

"Well, he's not" Rafe snaps and I can tell I've pissed him off "All those Pogues are the same, Alli. They're fucking scum"

"Rafe, that's not fair" I argue.

"Life isn't fair" He counters.

We reach the boys and I decide not to continue our disagreement, sitting down next to Makoa as Rafe falls into conversation with Topper and Kelce.

"You good?" Makoa asks me, nudging my arm with his.

"Peachy" I paste on a happy smile that I know my friend can see right through.

"You know that you can talk to me, right?" He says, placing a hand on my knee.

"I'm fine, Koa" I tell him.

"Alli" He sighs, not believing me at all.

"You hitting on my girlfriend, Asterix?" Rafe butts into our conversation, causing Kelce and Topper to chuckle in amusement.

"Trust me, Cameron, your girlfriend isn't my type" Makoa retorts with a grin.

"Is she not hot enough for you?" Rafe smirks jokingly.

"Rafe" I huff in annoyance.

"Oh, she's hot. Unbelievably hot" Makoa smirks right back, causing me to blush and Rafe's smirk falls into a scowl "But again, she's not really my type"

"Good thing she's not available then" Rafe declares, glancing down at Makoa's hand with a glare.

Makoa rolls his eyes and takes his hand off my knee as the film starts, shooting me a small smile that I return. Rafe sets his seat down on the other side of me and sits down, Topper and Kelce sitting on his other side.

Just when I think my boyfriend has calmed down, he pulls my chair closer to his own and wraps his arm around me, throwing a dirty look at an amused looking Makoa.

"Will you stop it?" I whisper.

"What, would you rather be with him?" Rafe hisses at me with a glare.

"You know that I don't" I frown at him.

"Then why are you being like this?" He groans.

"I'm not doing anything" I defend myself.

"You're smiling at him and letting him touch you" Rafe accuses me lowly.

"He put his hand on my knee, Rafe" I deadpan in disbelief "You're acting like he had his hand down my shorts"

"So now you're trying to say that I'm overreacting" The Cameron boy scoffs "Sorry for giving a fuck about my own girlfriend"

"It's not like that. I'm not trying to upset you" I sigh, reaching out to grab his hand.

"For someone who doesn't want to upset me, you're really fucking good at doing it" He states, pulling away from me.

"Rafe, come on. I'm sorry" I plead.

"Forget it, Allison" He snaps.

I sit back in my seat with a frown tugging at my lips and I try to focus on the screen in front of me to stop myself from breaking down. My eyes fall upon the back of a head of curly dark hair and my heart flutters, immediately recognising the girl sat next to her two friends.

Kiara glances back at the same time as JJ and Pope, but my eyes are stuck on her and I wipe my sweaty palms on my thighs. She looks at me for a few beats before frowning deeply and turning back to the screen, leaving me feeling cold and empty.