As my feet touch the wood floor I notice my feet are no longer bare as they once were on the plane, instead covered now by big fluffy yellow socks. I grin to myself as I think how lucky I am to have this man who thinks of even the simplest things like my chilly toes.

When I begin tiptoeing from the room I notice an old clock hung on the wall beside the bedroom door. It reads 5 PM. I hold back my groan as I realize we've already wasted almost the entire first day of our short honeymoon.

And without any of the fun stuff.

I pass by a door that I am hoping is the bathroom, slowly pushing back the door to open it. I breathe a sigh of relief, as well as one for my bladder. Through the wide window I can see the sun already beginning to set, but it's the white covered ground and trees that make me pause. I hold back a squeal as I finish my business and slip back out, headed for the kitchen although what I really want to do is go jump on the hunk of man still laying in the bed.

Considering the cabin is small I have no problem finding the kitchen. It's all incredibly cozy, all the areas rather bright not only from the white walls, but the white accents along with the glow the sun is giving off of the snow.

The closer I get to the kitchen I take note of the countertops, grocery items already placed around it. If it weren't for the note left next to the coffee pot welcoming us and thanking us for choosing them, I'd have assumed Chris ran to the store once he dumped me in the bed early this morning.

Upon opening the fridge and freezer I see a premade breakfast casserole with a note.

Thank you for choosing our up and coming business for your honeymoon! Congratulations! Please accept this dish as a thank you and a welcome. Mila figured you wouldn't be in a position to cook today. ;)

I chuckle as it's signed by a Rob and Angela Williams with another small note telling me that he is a cousin of Mila's. I grin again thinking about how amazing the people in my life are.

I turn on the oven, setting it to the required temperature, careful to follow all directions so as not to screw up something that's already premade for us. With forty five minutes for it to cook I decide a soak in that beautiful tub by that big bay window sounds heavenly.

Noticing our luggage is still by the front door I pull my smaller suitcase off to the side, placing it on the sofa before digging through to find the sweater I stole from Chris so many moons ago, knowing I never did send him that photo of me wearing it.

I peek back through the slit into the bedroom, noticing Chris is now laying fully on his stomach, his bare back calling out to me and yet I decide cleanliness at this point is much more important, but I shake my head the whole way back to the bathroom silently cursing myself for managing to walk away.

Who am I?

And as I start to run the bath I smile to myself as I realize exactly who I am.

I am Opal Lillian Lucas Evans, wife to one Sergeant Christopher Robert Evans.

And I get him for the rest of my life.

That thought alone hits me in my core.

Third Person POV

Opal steps out of the tub, drying off with quite possibly the fluffiest white towel she's ever felt in her life, making a mental note to get the name of the brand for future purchases at both Magnolia and Paper Ring.

Slipping into Chris' ivory sweater before pulling on a pair of burgundy cable knit thigh high socks. She pauses for a moment, staring at the pair of silky black boy short underwear that she'd brought in as well, debating with herself.