"Because I'm going to launch you" Deuce answered very seriously.

"Deuce think about this." You tried gaining his attention again but unfortunately his attention was solely on his magic pen and the poor guy infront of him.

"No way this ends well..." Yuu shook his head while placing his hands on his hips.

"Are you kidding me?! GAH PUT ME DOWN!" Ace began panicking mid-air trying to convince Deuce to stop, unfortunately it was to no avail.

"Just make sure to grab him Ace" Your idiot friend said sternly before putting his full focus on throwing Ace in the air.

'God he's truly an idiot' you sighed while face palming. Before you could even prevent the clearly bad plan there was a blur of red flying towards the chandelier. A scream from Ace and Grim soon followed with it.

Crash

"oh god.. its broken you stated the obvious while staring dumbfounded at the now broken mess on the floor.

"Im just going to... Hunter's vantage"
You quietly casted your unique magic, you wouldn't know what your friends in Diasomnia would say if they found out you were involved in this.

"Now what have you done?!" A very angry Yuu exclaimed.

A series of coughs were heard through the food Hall while dust was spreading.

"I can't believe you actually just did that!" Ace exclaimed while pushing off parts of the chandelier.

Grim groaned and flopped backwards on the floor, still surrounded by broken parts.

"Ohh.. I should have found a way to soften your landing huh.." Deuce muttered, only now realising his huge mistake.

"Or not throwing him at all?!" You could basically see the steam coming from Yuu's ears.

"You idiot!" The red head exclaimed followed by a series of coughs from the dust.
"If the Headmage finds out about this..."

As if on que Crowley showed up out of thin air.
'Thank god he can't see me' you sweat dropped at the thought of what would happen if he could. Malleus would most definitely scold you and that is not fun for anyone.

"Find out about what dear Ace..." Crowley spoke with anger lacing his voice.

"Ah!" Ace jumped fear at Crowley's suddenly appearance.

"YOU THREE AGAIN! What have you done this time?!"

'Now this. This is what you would call entertaining'

"Was burning the statue not enough for you?!" He sounded completely done with them. You were definitely going to tell Lila about this later.

Sighing, Crowley spoke up again. "All of you are expelled"

'Oop, mans is not playing around is he' You thought to yourself, thankful for using your brain and hiding.

"WHAT?!" The group exclaimed in perfect union, almost same pitch too.

'I wonder what they would be like in a choir..... terrible' you mentally slapped yourself for having such a silly thought. Of course they would be terrible in a choir.

"Sir! Please give me a second chance!" Deuce began begging Crowley, pressing his hands together and bowing his head.

'Geez Deuce you may as well get on your knees and beg at this point'. Holding back a laugh, you continued to watch the scene infront of you play out.

"Blame yourself for your own foolish behaviour" The headmage coldly stated. Deuce looked like he was going to cry.

'I wish I could hug him right now..' Worriedly you stared at Deuce. Ace was just stood there with only slight shock.

"I-I'll pay for the damages!" Your friend stoically proclaimed.

"The chandelier is made of magic and has been here since the school was established. Now, considering its historical value, I'd estimate it is worth no less than a billion thaumarks" Crowley said casually. That alone made everyone dumbfounded, questioning how any person their age would get that much money.

"Yet you plan on repaying that?" The bird glared his beady eyes at Deuce who was now pale.

"W-with your magical talent sir im sure you can fix it up easily!" Idiot number 2 exclaimed while flashing a smile to the Headmage.

You quietly went over to Ace and whispered in his ear, "fucking suck up". Seeing Ace's confused expression you barley managed to hold back your laugh. Placing your hand over your mouth, you stepped back away from the scene.

"Even magic has its limits..." Crowley sighed.
"Its magestone is also broken, I wouldn't be able to do anything with that."
"The magestone cannot be easily replaced either.." he spoke placing his hand on his chin in a thinking manner. He definitely was not thinking.

"What am I going to tell my mother..." Deuce muttered under his breath, dejectedly looking at the ground.

"Hmm... there may be one way" Crowley finally spoke up, staring Deuce directly in the eyes.

"There is?!" The two idiots shouted in unison. Yuu seemed like he was still trying to understand everything going in on.

'Bless him' you silently chucked.

"Mhm.. the magestone used for this chandelier were mined from the Dwarf's mine. If you got another magestone with the same properties, it is possible to repair it." He spoke while closing his eyes in thought.

"Then I will go find a magestone!" Deuce exclaimed proudly.

"I must warn you that I can't promise that there are any magestones to be found still. The mines were closed a long time ago, there may not be any magestones left"

'So he's giving them false hope..'

"I will do anything to avoid expulsion sir!" You looked at Deuce who was deadly serious about the matter at hand. Ace on the other hand...

"Very well... I will suspend your expulsion for one night. But! If you fail to return with a magestone by morning you are all expelled." The headmage shouted, pointing in the air.

"I understand sir."

'Fineee.. let's get get down there and get this whole thing done with.." Ace finally spoke up with a long sigh.

"You should be able to reach the mines through one of the gates in the magic mirror. I shall leave you to it now." Crowley began walking way and mumbling to himself. A few swears were thrown in there.

Finally showing yourself again, they all just looked at you unamused.

"What? Its not my fault you guys are idiots" you deadpanned while placing your hands on your hips.

A sly smirk appeared on Ace's face as he began walking up to me. "Y/n you should help us or I could accidentally slip that you were here the whole time."

"..."

"Fine... just let me get something from my Dorm. I'll meet you guys there!" Waving, you ran off to the mirror room without letting them say anything else.

'What am i even being dragged into..' You thought after hearing some arguments from where you once were.

_________________________________________

1711 words