~ 6 || He knows ? ~

It has been a week or two since any of you actually hung out together. Cat, Chubby, Sicheng, Tong Yao, Lu Yue and K have been buys practicing for the championship. You cant lie, you miss hanging out with them. Tomorrow will be their off day since they get an off day atleast once a week. You're thinking of asking K to hang out but you didn't want to bother him as the championship was just a few day away so you just sat in your room all day.

It was getting near 7 pm and you heard a knock on your door.

"Come in"

Tong Yao comes in your room and plops on your bed.

"Y/n come down, it's time for dinner."

You get up and start walking down with Tong Yao.

"What are we having for dinner ?" You ask.

"I think we're having pizza."

"Okay."

You sit down next to Tong Yao while the rest also joined and you guys started eating. After eating they went back to playing as usual so you started to go back upstairs.

"You y/n it's been awhile since we hung out, let's hang out when the championship is over!"

You turn around and saw K smiling at you like a little kid.

"Yeah we should."

"Wait we should go to a theme park!" He says excitedly.

"Yesss that would be so much fun."

He nods and waves at you and you quickly wave back before he walks off.

You walk upstairs excitedly and go to sleep.

[Fast forward to two weeks later.]

It's been another while later and the championship has already started and ZGDX have won their matches. Today there's gonna be another one and you decided to watch. You tell everyone that you're gonna sit out with the public to watch them play. Tong Yao didn't think it was a good idea since you were still under fire for all those dating rumors but you assured her that you'll be okay. Their game starts in 15 minutes so you make your way to the front row where you were given all types of dirty looks. You ignore it and sit down. Not even 2 minutes in and you feel your chair getting kicked, your hair getting pulled ect ect. You try to ignore it but it starts to really annoy you. You see K peeking at you from the stage and he gives you a concerned look and you just hug him. He turns back to his screen since the match was about to start.

The match started and ZGDX are in the lead. First blood for Tong Yao. After a good while the first match ended and ZGDX has won. You clapped and headed to the back and congratulated them. After a bit it was time for the second match and you headed back to your seat. Once again, people were kicking your chair, pulling your hair and whispering. However their match started so you ignore everything else and watch the match. After a while, they won the other match too. You and others got up and clapped. Then you feel someone pouring cold liquid on you. You turn around to see an angry fan with a poster of K pouring water on you.

"Stay away from K you witch." She spat and walked off.

You wanted to attack her right there and then. But you didn't, for the sake of your friends.

You acted like it was all okay and went back stage. You went up to Tong Yao to ask for a change of clothes.

"Yao, some crazy bitch poured water on me. Do you have a change of clothes perhaps?"

"Woah no y/n I'm so sorry but I don't have one. Maybe you could check with the other members?"

You heard the door open and you see K.

"Hey y/n, I kinda overheard you two my apologies but I have some clothes if you want. They're a bit big but if you want you can wear them until we get home."

He hands you the bag and you hug him.

"Thank you so much."

He hugs and back and laughs.

"You're welcome doofus, now go change we're leaving soon."

He walks out and you lock the door before quickly changing. After changing you walk outside to the group while walking to the bus, you had to go through a group of fans. You were walking between Tong Yao and K when someone grabbed your hair and pulled it. You were about to fall back but K caught you and you felt the hand get ripped of your hair by K. he turns around and looks at the girl who grabbed your hair angrily and he puts him arm around you and continued walking. After getting on the bus safely K sits down next to you.

"I'm so sorry y/n, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay. Don't worry about me. Thank you for helping me."

Then your phone starts go off like crazy. People were talking bad about you once again on all platforms you could possible think of. You ignore it and you talk to K on the drive back to the base. When you all get off, everyone heads to the computer so you go shower. After your shower you come down and you head over to K. you creep up behind him and take his headphones off and then you whisper :

"Boo."

He turns around and your faces were so close you froze for a second then you quickly move your head away. He looks confused then he puts his headphones back on and continues playing. You pinch his shoulder and he glares at you. You roll your eyes at him and you grab a chair and sit next to him and watch him play. After awhile you start to get tired and you put your head in you chair and it slowly starts to slide without you noticing. Yep, now your head is on his shoulder. Neither of you seem to notice and you continue watching him play. After a bit he moves and then he notices.

"Oh sorry y/n, are you okay?"

Embarrassed, you quickly blurt out an "Yes I'm fine." And quickly get up and pull Tong Yao with you upstairs. Little did you know K was coming up to check on you.

"Bro why don't you just tell him you like him?" Tong Yao asks.

"Because I'm sure he doesn't like me, I don't want to embarrass myself."

"Y/n, I'm sure he likes you too. Just look at the way he looks at you."

You hear the door creak open and you see K standing there with wide eyes.

"You like me...?"