~ 3 || Friends? ~

It is the next day. You just woke up and you rolled over to your phone as your everyday routine. 10 am, the clock said. You check your messages and everything else. Then you change out of your pajamas and head downstairs. First you go to the kitchen to get some food, you eat and you sit down to watch TV since the rest are gaming.

You're enjoying the show when you see Ming come up to you.

"Goodmorning y/n. I hope you slept well. As we agreed yesterday, you'll be hanging out with K today from 1 pm to 4 pm. "

Oh no. you completely forgot that you had to do this;

"Ah right, yes."

"Alright then, we'll let you know when we leave." He smiles and walks off.

You turn the TV off and head to Tong Yao's room. She was in there so you decided to talk to her about it since hanging out with K alone scared you so much and she probably experienced it before. You open the door and see Tong Yao sitting there on her phone eating chips.

"Hey Yao, can we talk ?"

"Yes of course, what's up ?" She looks worried.

"Okay so I know you probably already heard, but Ming and Rui are making K and I hang out later when you guys go out, but to be honest, K kind of scares me. I know you also went through this so do you maybe have any advice ?"

"Well I'd say just try to talk to him, I tried to talk to him many times when I first joined and eventually we became friends."

By now it was 12 pm and you were terrified.

"Alright, I guess. Thank you. "

You hug her and she hugs you back. You then sit on your phone and wait for 1 pm as scheduled. You keep looking at the time. 12.17 pm. 12.29 pm. 12.43 pm. Your heart was beating fast because of how nervous you were. Then you see it, 12.55 pm. Great, you thought. It's already almost 1 pm and you're gonna have to hang out with a guy who clearly dislikes you for 2 hours. There was a knock at the door and Tong Yao opens it. You see Ming standing there with K behind him. K didn't look happy at all.

"Hi y/n, hi Tong Yao. " Ming greets the two of you.

"Hi Ming, when are we leaving ?" Tong Yao asks.

"We're leaving in 5 minutes, get ready. The others are already in the bus waiting so don't take to long. Y/n, come on down. "

You look at Tong Yao nervously and she shoots you a reassuring look and you walk down with Ming and K.

"Lao K, be nice to her. We'll be back soon."

"Yeah yeah whatever, see you later."

Tong Yao then quickly comes down, waves at you and runs to the bus.

"Well y/n, I'll see you later. Goodluck." Ming walks off to the bus after Tong Yao.

And well now you're standing next to K. you look at him and you were about to say something but he beats you to it.

"What do you want to do?"

You looked over at him kind of surprised, because he doesn't usually start to convo. Not with you of course.

"Do you want to play a game maybe ? or watch a movie ?" You reply.

"What game ?"

"Maybe a question game ? since we don't know eachother very well yet. "

"Yeah okay. "

"Do you need anything from the kitchen ? I'm gonna get something. "

"No. "